Sponsored

If You Could Change Anything......

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
In order of importance:
Steering wheel - move cruise control to the turn signal stalk and re-do all the remaining buttons. That thing is a mess and awkward to use.
Tires - not sure which I would prefer, but something other than the PP Pirellis.
Wheels - lighter & square. I like the look but they seem to be the opposite of what should be in a PP.
Stance - lower the front just a little bit. Stock, it looks like the back sits lower than the front.
Stereo - it sucks.
More exhaust, less sound tube.
Ditch that clutch spring.

I know there are a few smaller things that really bug me, things that seem out of place or like an afterthought, but I haven't seen the car in a few weeks so I can't remember them.
Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I wish it sounded like a 4.6.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Soft paint. Seems like the front end gets eaten up pretty easily.

But never have I seen such an amazingly sexy car at such a low price.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
I'm wondering what size shoes he wears. I always drive my car with boots on. Red Wings size 11 EEEE. I never had any problems with pedals. I never removed the clutch pedal helper spring either and I can feel the contact point just fine.

Sponsored

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
The heated and cooled seats are pretty close to useless.
Yup

I'd swap the locations of the radio control buttons on the steering wheel with the menu buttons for the in-dash display. I mainly drive with my left hand due to shifting gears and it would be more convenient to have the radio control buttons on that side.
This exactly

If you are going to have a feature to change dash and ambient lighting colors, change them all. Leaving the center stack ice blue is annoying as hell if you want to change others.
What he said

If i could change one thing....itd be having 2 extra cylinders
What, you don't like your two extra cylinders? :D

That hellish design of the cruise control. Why all the buttons?? :headbonk:
Six months and 6800 miles and I STILL have to look at the damn buttons every time. I don't get it.

The one thing I definitely wouldn't change...the big ass smile that's plastered all over my face EVERY time I drive her.

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
I'm wondering what size shoes he wears. I always drive my car with boots on. Red Wings size 11 EEEE. I never had any problems with pedals. I never removed the clutch pedal helper spring either and I can feel the contact point just fine.
Metoo. Spring is still in and I often wear size 13 oakley tactical boots with no issues.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Up until I actually had a car with it I just boo-hoo'd the notion of ever needing it...
A heated steering wheel for those freezing ass winter months. My old car had it and I loved that option, any little bit helps for us old folks afflicted with the "misery".

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
1. Blind spot monitoring and get rid of the little spotter mirrors in the corners of the side view mirrors.
2. Hood struts from the factory.
3. All season tires on 20" wheel option (and not P-Zero Nero's).
4. Revers Park Assist standard to work in conjunction with the back-up camera.
5. Digital Speedo option for the center screen between the gages.
6. Get rid of chrome strips on steering wheel, sun reflects right into my eyes off of it and I have to cover it with my hand to block it.

Last edited:

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
On any car that ends up lowered it would be nice to also have a forward parking assist feature. I know you can get them aftermarket though.

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
We have a 2014 Escape, and I have recently rented 2015 Fiestas and Focuses (Focii?) All three have far better cruise control designs which function identically but have the buttons oriented in ways that can actually be reached with one thumb without looking. After a year, I can accomplish that with my Mustang, but really, it could be a lot better. I vote for the Escape design.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Klumpikat's right

After thousands of miles and reading Klumpikat's salient comments about the cruise control, I had to venture into my garage and check to see if my Pony had cruise control...all these miles and I've never used it.:doh: Just looking at the buttons, it doesn't appear intuitive.:shrug: Cannot believe I've never used it even on long trips. Maybe I should try to see what else I've been overlooking.:thumbsup:

Rice_Stang_Vroom

MustangNoob
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MustangNoob
Vehicle(s)
Compact Japanese - Zoom^3
Nit-picking:

- The "soft touch" surfaces should be standard with the leather package.

- Option to auto-tilt the side mirrors down when backing.

- If you are going to have a feature to change dash and ambient lighting colors, change them all. Leaving the center stack ice blue is annoying as hell if you want to change others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree! I also want to follow up with better/tighter leather on seats. I hate how mine is already wrinkled after 350miles in. I'm only 160lbs!

I would love to have forward parking sensor or camera as well.

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I would change the perilli tires for pp.. they suck. I have a buble already for what seem to be a minor encounter with the curb. No curb rash though. I bought perilli tires in the past and it was riddled with bubble too in less than 1000mi. For just normal potholes.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I love my GT. Best Mustang they have made yet. That said....

1) I'll join the steering wheel bandwagon. Needs more padding/more sportier feel.

2) Sun roof...?

3) entry/exit seat assist (I'm 6ft tall and 260lbs and my fat ass rubs the bolster while getting in where the seat sits for my driving position.) I see this being a wear issue if I don't keep it in mind while getting in. Is this not an option on the highest equipped cars?

4) Ohhhh I dunno... maybe a WAY TO CLOSE THE TRUNK FROM THE FACTORY without touching the paint.LOL

5) Car is strong, but even so, more power. Just does not feel like 435hp in a 3700lb car. Maybe some more aggressive tuning from Ford? I know the pedalmax thing is out there. Might try that. Just feels soft and inconsistent in 1st gear.

Otherwise, and beyond, no real complaints.
Sponsored