redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
[MENTION=18786]LETHAL[/MENTION] I'm pretty sure your #3 is an option when you get memory seating if IIRC
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
I don't understand why they didn't go with "express up" windows. They do it going down, so what's the big deal in not having it going up too?
Or....Is there a setting on the car that I may have turned off to make them "express up"?

Last edited:

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I don't understand why they didn't go with "express up" windows. They do it going down, so what's the big deal in not having it going up too?

I think they do. You got me thinking now, but I'm sure they rolled up by themselves while i gathered my stuff early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Oxford white
Yes they roll up by there self. Same as going down just click the button up.

Sponsored

bmatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Or....Is there a setting on the car that I may have turned off to make them "express up"?

It's there on the fastback, but not on the vert. There was a thread about it a while back, something to do with the top for sure, not sure exactly what or why.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
It's there on the fastback, but not on the vert. There was a thread about it a while back, something to do with the top for sure, not sure exactly what or why.

Ah!!! Thanks for clarifying this. Damnit. So many little things with the verts. Next thing you know we're going to only have one cup holder slot in a few years because it's a vert for some stupid reason. Seems silly that it goes down automatically but not up.

Can someone with a vert also confirm if whether or not the passenger door opens like the driver side when you're nearby with the key fob? I just had some paint repairs on the passenger door so not sure if they screwed with something or if it's another silly ass vert exception.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
I love my GT. Best Mustang they have made yet. That said....

1) I'll join the steering wheel bandwagon. Needs more padding/more sportier feel.

2) Sun roof...?

3) entry/exit seat assist (I'm 6ft tall and 260lbs and my fat ass rubs the bolster while getting in where the seat sits for my driving position.) I see this being a wear issue if I don't keep it in mind while getting in. Is this not an option on the highest equipped cars?

4) Ohhhh I dunno... maybe a WAY TO CLOSE THE TRUNK FROM THE FACTORY without touching the paint.LOL

5) Car is strong, but even so, more power. Just does not feel like 435hp in a 3700lb car. Maybe some more aggressive tuning from Ford? I know the pedalmax thing is out there. Might try that. Just feels soft and inconsistent in 1st gear.

Otherwise, and beyond, no real complaints.
+1 on your #3. I too worry about wearing the stitching and leather on the bolsters. Seems like the only way to avoid it is to sit in the seat facing the door, then swing yourself around towards the front of the car. Kind of a PITA.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Doesn't on my car with the base GT seats. At least not on the passenger side.

I don't use the passenger seat, so I can't speak for that. I'll have to try it later.

Works on my 16 GT premium. Both passenger and driver seat.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
+1 on your #3. I too worry about wearing the stitching and leather on the bolsters. Seems like the only way to avoid it is to sit in the seat facing the door, then swing yourself around towards the front of the car. Kind of a PITA.
Yep. But you're pretty much going to have wear and tear on anything you use. Save the stitching and bolster by doing the swing thing, only to find you're wearing out the bottom part of the seat.

Sponsored

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Power recaro seats, base to have option for either just a stock shift light in track apps or a my color gauges.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace

Ahhh, Thanks for clearing that up. I should have mentioned I had a vert, but I didn't know that mattered.

Jeff73Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT PP
Hood struts would have been very easy. Looks like the car was engineered to have then as nicely as the redline kit bolts in.

100% Transmission mounted shifter

Cruise control button layout is poor.

Center stack is way too busy-no reason to be able to mute the radio 3 different ways!

Base GT screen is small, great backup camera, but ditch some buttons and make it bigger than a cellphone screen.

Better control of the dash lighting.

import111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
1) Quicker steering rack.
2) Stiffer and lower suspension on PP (easy enough to fix aftermarket).
3) Lighter weight car over all.
4) PP come with 19x9.5 or 19x10 with 275 wide tires on all 4 corners.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
steering wheel needs to be smaller i diameter, its too huge for a sporty car. Same with the steering ratio
Sponsored