HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Lawyer: Steve, we can get this pushed back due to COVID-19. Even fight for house arrest, if it comes to that!

Bannon: Are you a Brain Dead Libbrruuulllll? Can you get me tried and sentenced before Jan 20, 2027?
Fixed. I have on good authority that the Supreme Court will rule that since someone can be president for 10 years, Trump will be allowed to run for the first half of a term in 2024.
Sponsored

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red
Maybe those who were swindled by these con artist should start their own Go Fund Me to recoup their losses?

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Maybe those who were swindled by these con artist should start their own Go Fund Me to recoup their losses?
They could start a fake Gofundme to raise money for Steve Bannon's legal fees that would be a great irony.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Fixed. I have on good authority that the Supreme Court will rule that since someone can be president for 10 years, Trump will be allowed to run for the first half of a term in 2024.
No, more like King.

I don't think people fully realize why Prince Harry is in the USA.

Wake up people!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Can only serve 10 if two of them are non-elected; i.e., stepped in via order of succession for an incumbent who was not able to fulfill a term. Otherwise, the limit is 2 terms/8 years.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Can only serve 10 if two of them are non-elected; i.e., stepped in via order of succession for an incumbent who was not able to fulfill a term. Otherwise, the limit is 2 terms/8 years.
You are forgetting that he was not really elected for the first four.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
LOL. Wouldn't be surprised if some lawyer tried to argue that one, but doubt that it would float.
He doesn't need a lawyer. After his Jan 20, 2021 inauguration he will confess to not actually winning the 2016 election and immediately pardon himself.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
You are forgetting that he was not really elected for the first four.
LOL. Wouldn't be surprised if some lawyer tried to argue that one, but doubt that it would float.
He doesn't need a lawyer. After his Jan 20, 2021 inauguration he will confess to not actually winning the 2016 election and immediately pardon himself.
Gotta love sore losers.

All that matters is electoral votes.

Also keep in mind that Hilarity conceded the loss.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
No confession or pardon required. Electoral college is what it is. If the nation decides to change it, so be it. Until then, it's our legitimate, Constitutional system.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
No confession or pardon required. Electoral college is what it is. If the nation decides to change it, so be it. Until then, it's our legitimate, Constitutional system.
Yes and it won't happen in our lifetime, a constitutional amendment is a hard row to hoe. Funny how many people seem to think the popular vote decides presidential elections

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Yes and it won't happen in our lifetime, a constitutional amendment is a hard row to hoe. Funny how many people seem to think the popular vote decides presidential elections
Possibly. However, I think the average American knows the popular vote simply decides delegates. Just think many are frustrated with the Electoral College system, but also not completely sold on the alternative.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.