Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
One thing that stands out is this is from the NY office....so might be politically motivated.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
One thing that stands out is this is from the NY office....so might be politically motivated.
Since you posted you donated and the article said they were forced to return the money or ask donators to approve a change in the mission at some point, did you get asked?

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
It is because NY residents were defrauded so the NY office took up an investigation.

Edit: Also, the SDNY oversees financial crimes because the banks are in their jurisdiction. This isn't some conspiracy.

"orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors, including donors in the Southern District of New York"

"Ms. Strauss praised the outstanding investigative work of the USPIS and the Special Agents of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. She also thanked the U.S Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Florida for their assistance."

Don't try to demean the investigation, breaking the law is breaking the law no matter your affiliation. Rather than make baseless claims how about you try and prove his innocence?

Last edited:

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Since you posted you donated and the article said they were forced to return the money or ask donators to approve a change in the mission at some point, did you get asked?
Not yet. But I suspect that will happen later in litigation.

Guess we shall see.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Man lol. Funny to look back at the first replies and seeing people say they donated... They got scammed big time.
Trump supporters being conned? Really? Surely you jest? LOL.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Lawyer: Steve, we can get this pushed back due to COVID-19. Even fight for house arrest, if it comes to that!

Bannon: Are you a Brain Dead Libbrruuulllll? Can you get me tried and sentenced before Jan 20, 2021?

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red
Are you really surprised by this? I wish Trump cared about Covid-19 as he does about building a wall to protect us from "the hoards of barbarians" who live south of the border.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Lawyer: Steve, we can get this pushed back due to COVID-19. Even fight for house arrest, if it comes to that!

Bannon: Are you a Brain Dead Libbrruuulllll? Can you get me tried and sentenced before Jan 20, 2021?
Ha ha. I was thinking the same thing. But I don’t think Bannon is gonna have the same “luck”.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.