The solution to voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
QUESTION: Is there any place on this earth their is not prejudices or racism?
Answer: not likely, though some places have more than others.

Question: But, should any person or nation be satisfied with our shortcomings and stop striving to improve, particularly when it comes to the good of our population?
Sponsored

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
"It should be something simple as we have the means to protect votes, but imo, we need to make it simpler to vote for those who are allowed to vote and fix issues such as gerrymandering and election fraud." Quote of the day from "watisthis".

Apparently, "election fraud" does not exist.....................................................but we have to fix it. Got it.

Speaking of "gerrymandering", it was a scheme developed by a DEMOCRAT to steal elections. You guys are just mad that both parties use it to their advantage whenever they can.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...irregularities-may-lead-to-state-stepping-in/

I'm sure when the number of voters increases 400% in November and half of them are dead, have moved, are felons or illegal immigrants this election will be considered "fair" by the left.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...ballots-rejected-botched-nyc-primary-n1236143

I'm sure if Biden wins, no matter the irregularities, the voting will be considered 100% honest and above board. I'm also positive if Trump wins, it will be considered a complete fraud and again we'll have some imaginary collusion with an imaginary foreign government or maybe another fake impeachment scam.

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
Thank you for the low IQ unquotable responses. I wish you could have responded in a manner that would have made it easy for me to rebuttal each but sadly you can't figure out how to use the forums.

I shouldn't need to explain American history, southern/northern Democrats, 1964, LBJ, our sixth and current flip in party systems, etc.

Again, racist creation leads to a society with racially disparate outcomes. No amount of individual responsibility will ever fix that disparity. No amount of personal responsibility is going to help an African American build a business in Harrison, Arkansas.
Using a noun in the place of a verb while accusing the other guy of a low IQ response. PRICELESS!

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Speaking of "gerrymandering", it was a scheme developed by a DEMOCRAT to steal elections.
Somewhat biased and incorrect view of events there !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elbridge_Gerry

The term comes from Eldbridge Gerry who was a Democratic Republican, which is probably nearer to the current Republican Party? Republicans are just as keen as Democrats to gerrymander when the can - excerpt from Wiki below gives enough examples.

The word gerrymander is a portmanteau of salamander and Gerry, the last name of an early Massachusetts Governor. "Gerrymander" became the accepted term for the practice after an 1812 caricature satirized the bizarre shape of a district in Essex County, Massachusetts as a dragon-like "monster" and Federalist newspapers editors and others at the time likened the ungainly misshapen district to a salamander.

As a historical footnote, a story often retold in the past but now disproven,[118] stated that while Patrick Henry and his Anti-Federalist allies were in control of the Virginia House of Delegates in 1788, they drew the boundaries of Virginia's 5th congressional district in an unsuccessful attempt to keep James Madison out of the U.S. House of Representatives via the candidacy of James Monroe.[119]

The practice of gerrymandering the borders of new states continued past the Civil War and into the late 19th century. The Republican Party used its control of Congress to secure the admission of more states in territories friendly to their party—the admission of Dakota Territory as two states instead of one being a notable example. By the rules for representation in the Electoral College, each new state carried at least three electoral votes regardless of its population.[120]

All redistricting in the United States has been contentious because it has been controlled by political parties vying for power. As a consequence of the decennial census required by the United States Constitution, districts for members of the House of Representatives typically need to be redrawn whenever the number of members in a state changes. In many states, state legislatures redraw boundaries for state legislative districts at the same time.

State legislatures have used gerrymandering along racial lines both to decrease and increase minority representation in state governments and congressional delegations. In Ohio, a conversation between Republican officials was recorded that demonstrated that redistricting was being done to aid their political candidates. Furthermore, the discussions assessed the race of voters as a factor in redistricting, on the premise that African-Americans tend to back Democratic candidates. Republicans apparently removed approximately 13,000 African-American voters from the district of Jim Raussen, a Republican candidate for the House of Representatives, in an attempt to tip the scales in what was once a competitive district for Democratic candidates.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Apparently, "election fraud" does not exist.....................................................but we have to fix it. Got it.
There's a big difference between voter fraud and election fraud, sadly you don't know the difference. I've said election fraud is a problem numerous times and I've even shown huge examples such as the one in North Carolina.

Speaking of "gerrymandering", it was a scheme developed by a DEMOCRAT to steal elections. You guys are just mad that both parties use it to their advantage whenever they can.
It was developed by Elbridge Gerry who was of the Democrat-Republican party. This isn't about who uses it more, unlike you I don't toe party lines just because something benefits my party more than the other. I'm not a pos who cares more for party than for our rights. Some Democrats are against it as I would assume some Republicans are as well because it violates civil rights.

Partisan gerrymandering, the type I am talking about, violates the 14th amendment. Established in Davis v. Bandemer, but the court has never actually specified what exactly partisan gerrymandering means or how to identity when it happens. That was what Gill v. Whitford sought to do with its efficiency measure, but that case was dismissed due to lack of standing.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...irregularities-may-lead-to-state-stepping-in/

I'm sure when the number of voters increases 400% in November and half of them are dead, have moved, are felons or illegal immigrants this election will be considered "fair" by the left.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...oit-perfect-storm-voting-problems/5616629002/

I'm glad you do literally 0 research on articles you post. You see a headline and just take it as fact. Thankfully, they added context and did an investigation rather than spread more FUD.

Frist, due to the pandemic, the Governor declared the election would be postponed and it was only until it was overturned by the courts and had to be held on the already established date. The board of elections had very little time to set things up.

Second, this is most definitely something both sides need to cognizant of and remedy.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It’s all part of the propaganda machine. Distract the masses from real issues by creating fake issues. Not sure if you watched the any of the RNC, but there was very little explanation of policy. Really, it centred around creating a boogeyman. Sound familiar?
Anyways, according to some of the speakers, American citizens will struggle to find a doctor under a Biden government. I also learned that Biden is very similar to Fidel Castro...for real.
Oh, and Biden wants to abolish the suburbs apparently...comedy gold if people weren’t taking it seriously.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
It’s all part of the propaganda machine. Distract the masses from real issues by creating fake issues. Not sure if you watched the any of the RNC, but there was very little explanation of policy. Really, it centred around creating a boogeyman. Sound familiar?
Anyways, according to some of the speakers, American citizens will struggle to find a doctor under a Biden government. I also learned that Biden is very similar to Fidel Castro...for real.
Oh, and Biden wants to abolish the suburbs apparently...comedy gold if people weren’t taking it seriously.
There is a saying - Nobody ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American people

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I listened to an interesting interview with Jon Sopel and a US political commentator (sorry forgot name) today where they were both saying they fear for the US come November.

Unless there is a landslide victory for Trump or Biden the whole vote process is going to be tumultuous. In general Trump supporters believe COVID is a hoax or just gone away (witness the scenes at the recent rally with no social distancing and no masks) so are more likely to vote in person. Democrats supporters are the opposite and more cautious about COVID and more likely to use a postal vote. If it is a close run election the 'on the night' result could be for Trump but then swing to Biden as postal votes are counted. They both predicted this would cause massive problems for the country with both extreme left and right clashing - physically. They both said this should not be underestimated the long term damage this could cause.

I also used Trump v Democrat supporters deliberately. They both said that the Trump family are trying to become the Republican party (and many republicans also think this - Lincoln Project). Dangerous times ahead for the US.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I listened to an interesting interview with Jon Sopel and a US political commentator (sorry forgot name) today where they were both saying they fear for the US come November.

Unless there is a landslide victory for Trump or Biden the whole vote process is going to be tumultuous. In general Trump supporters believe COVID is a hoax or just gone away (witness the scenes at the recent rally with no social distancing and no masks) so are more likely to vote in person. Democrats supporters are the opposite and more cautious about COVID and more likely to use a postal vote. If it is a close run election the 'on the night' result could be for Trump but then swing to Biden as postal votes are counted. They both predicted this would cause massive problems for the country with both extreme left and right clashing - physically. They both said this should not be underestimated the long term damage this could cause.

I also used Trump v Democrat supporters deliberately. They both said that the Trump family are trying to become the Republican party (and many republicans also think this - Lincoln Project). Dangerous times ahead for the US.
I found it interesting that some of the speakers at the RNC spoke of Covid in the past tense. Almost as if they were trying to subtly suggest that it was over, without saying as much.

OP
OP
Interceptor

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Covid will never be over. People are just tired of the threat, of being cornered, scared, and ashamed of realizing they have been coward into acting the way they do.

People realize they don't want to live the rest of their life living behind a mask that really does not do much good. They can't go to work and complain about how bad they feel, how nasty a cold they have. Hug each other, shake someone's hand. Go to a restaurant and eat. Etc....

They are tired of watching our cities being burned, of people involved not being stopped. Tired of abiding citizens being arrested for legally protecting their lives and property, of the news distorting facts to make the innocent look quilty, the quilty look innocent.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Covid will never be over. People are just tired of the threat, of being cornered, scared, and ashamed of realizing they have been coward into acting the way they do.

People realize they don't want to live the rest of their life living behind a mask that really does not do much good. They can't go to work and complain about how bad they feel, how nasty a cold they have. Hug each other, shake someone's hand. Go to a restaurant and eat. Etc....

They are tired of watching our cities being burned, of people involved not being stopped. Tired of abiding citizens being arrested for legally protecting their lives and property, of the news distorting facts to make the innocent look quilty, the quilty look innocent.
It's crazy that these are mostly American issue(s). It really makes you want to learn factual history and have critical skepticism of everything you hear or read.

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
"Confessions of a Democrat voting fraudster"

"Phony Ballots

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said.

But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters."

Or

He would have his operatives fan out, going house-to-house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service. The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

“You have to steam it to loosen the glue,” said the insider.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

“Five minutes per ballot tops,” said the insider.

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.” In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative.

Voter Impersonation

When all else failed, the insider would send operatives to vote live in polling stations, particularly in states like New Jersey and New York which do not require voter ID. Pennsylvania, also for the most part, does not.

The best targets were registered voters who routinely skip presidential or municipal elections — information which is publicly available.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Status
Not open for further replies.