Fund the wall GoFundMe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Yes and it won't happen in our lifetime, a constitutional amendment is a hard row to hoe. Funny how many people seem to think the popular vote decides presidential elections
Possibly. However, I think the average American knows the popular vote simply decides delegates. Just think many are frustrated with the Electoral College system, but also not completely sold on the alternative.
Blame the terrible public education system.

Another fine example or how government run operations never measure up to private run or for profit entities.
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Blame the terrible public education system.

Another fine example or how government run operations never measure up to private run or for profit entities.
Can only blame the public education system if you believe that the average voter does not know that they are electing electors. I said the opposite.

Public education works well in countless countries around the world. The principal difference is that they work together to develop and maintain it.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Can only blame the public education system if you believe that the average voter does not know that they are electing electors. I said the opposite.

Public education works well in countless countries around the world. The principal difference is that they work together to develop and maintain it.
Again, based on all the Hilarity whiners, one can only assume the education system is failing.....

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
No matter how you guys south of the border look at it, it’s still a fairer way than us in Canada. In case you all don’t know, we in Canada don’t vote for our leader in our general election. Up here , the leader of the party with to most federal seats automatically becomes out leader. That, in my opinion, is the dumbest shit way to “elect“ a leader. So you all can argue about popular vs electoral votes, BUT there is a vote. So no matter what you political stripe, for your country’s sake, please please please vote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.