NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT LIKE HITTING YOUR HEAD ON A WALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
The original title of this thread gave posters some inkling of the subject under discussion; the revised version simply says "I'm frustrated because a lot of the responses disagree with my point of view."
Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
POP goes the top on a can of whoopass! The left just can't stand it when an adult enters the room.
Yeah, attacking journalists and peaceful protestors fighting for and documenting racial injustice is so badass. Are you referring to the adult who hid in his bunker and then used a church and a bible as a prop?

But I am not going to let the Dems off the hook when Obama and AG Eric Holder did the same thing to occupy wall street. However, I bet you were singing a different tune when that happened.

You're either for racial equality or you're not, stop being an asshole.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Yeah, attacking journalists and peaceful protestors fighting for and documenting racial injustice is so badass. Are you referring to the adult who hid in his bunker and then used a church and a bible as a prop?

But I am not going to let the Dems off the hook when Obama and AG Eric Holder did the same thing to occupy wall street. However, I bet you were singing a different tune when that happened.

There's certainly not enough irony in the world to cover referring to His Nibs as "an adult." LOL

Last edited:

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Title should be “Trump Delivers Self-Righteous Speech and Can’t Stop Talking About How Awesome He Thinks He Is”.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Dude knows how to torch this country from one end to the other, I will give him that. Surprised he didn’t get third degree burns from trying to touch a Bible.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Dude knows how to torch this country from one end to the other, I will give him that. Surprised he didn’t get third degree burns from trying to touch a Bible.
His thick spray tan provided protection against that.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited

Did you even listen to what he said?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Reactions: DRB

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
It's actually pretty sick.

But at the end of the day we just have to accept that acknowledging the root of everything that has transpired will not come out his mouth.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What a circus.

The guy walks with the Devil in his back pocket and he’s literally coercing the republican vote via playing “I like Jesus” with a Bible photo op.

The whole thing is a stunt about himself. Look at how he’s posing and holding/looking at the Bible. He wants to make sure the photo op angles are right and catches his “good side”.

This guy’s life is the epitome of someone who won’t be walking through the pearly gates when his time comes, yet he perpetuates the image of being a strong Christian conservative.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This death is just another excuse to loot. What about Katrina in New Orleans. There were no cops and racial bias and they were looting. They were shooting at the helicopters coming to help them so they did not come anymore. So what happens, they all yell and scream at the Superdome that, "we need help". Well they shot at the help.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
What a circus.

The guy walks with the Devil in his back pocket and he’s literally coercing the republican vote via playing “I like Jesus” with a Bible photo op.

The whole thing is a stunt about himself. Look at how he’s posing and holding/looking at the Bible. He wants to make sure the photo op angles are right and catches his “good side”.

This guy’s life is the epitome of someone who won’t be walking through the pearly gates when his time comes, yet he perpetuates the image of being a strong Christian conservative.
I must say that was a pitiful photo op.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
This death is just another excuse to loot. What about Katrina in New Orleans. There were no cops and racial bias and they were looting. They were shooting at the helicopters coming to help them so they did not come anymore. So what happens, they all yell and scream at the Superdome that, "we need help". Well they shot at the help.
Sure for some any time they have a chance to get away with looting/stealing they’re going to take advantage. However, people need to look at this as yes it is horrible that property is being destroyed and stolen but killing innocent black men needs stop. To me, it sure as hell sounds like people are looking for a scapegoat when they're prioritizing the looting over the deaths.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.