If You Could Change Anything......

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The steering wheel is much smaller than the one in my 13
That explains why I bought a standard steering wheel cover and it was too big. I didn't want one for looks just to protect the leather. I never notice the small size when driving.
Sponsored

michformulas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium
Only thing I would change is stronger rear axle shafts so I don't have to change them out when I go power adder. Other than that not a frigging thing. Aftermarket (including axle shafts) gives me everything the general population doesn't need.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Nit-picking:

- The "soft touch" surfaces should be standard with the leather package.

- Option to auto-tilt the side mirrors down when backing.

- If you are going to have a feature to change dash and ambient lighting colors, change them all. Leaving the center stack ice blue is annoying as hell if you want to change others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dB Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Vert 6M PP MagRide AE FPTune Vel./Mid.Blue
One thing I wish they would bring back is the "needle sweep" of the tach and speedo when you start the car.

My 2011 had that and I thought it was kinda cool. A complete gimmick, but still cool.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I would love a key pad like mostly every other ford has. One that lights up by touching the black panel between the door glass and the rear quarter window.

Sponsored

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
If i could change one thing....itd be having 2 extra cylinders

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
The Performance Pack would have a much better stance stock. Maybe the drop of the FRPP kit and 19X10 35 ET outback and 30 ET up front.

The ability to change the center dash lighting with the My Color.

Better body panel alignment.

Soft touch leather panels with the premium package. Leave premier to just upgrade leather quality.

Fog lights would have integrated brake cooling ducts on the PP or no fog lights and brake cooling ducts. Not just channels under the splitter.

Thicker steering wheel on PP.

Now that I think about it, I'm comparing what ford gives the Mustang on the PP to what BMW offers with M sport package on their cars. Which I didn't even realize till I proof read my post. I'm just used to seeing that at work I guess it kind of became the standard to me when comparing to other cars equivalent packages. Oh well. That still is what I wish the changes were...

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
Spare magazines? Assuming you're using it for 'self defense' and not ego boasting, you shouldn't need more than one magazine...

Every car I own has at least 2 standard capacity or one extended 22-33rnd mag in it's center console. Patrol car has two mags per door.

1 magazine, especially with bullshit California 10rnd magazine capacity laws, has the potential to not be enough if crap turns south. Being stuck in a car with the possibility of not being able to drive out of trouble, yeah give me the extra mags. But then my daily CCW is a G22 with 15 rnds or a Beretta 92FS with 20rnd optimum mag.

As for the topic of this thread.

gt350 style hood doing away with the style line from the headlight to the mirrors, single vent or 03 terminator style vents and doing away with the ribs down hood. Seeing a GT350 in person, that hood is what all our cars should have come with.

also, non-crappy "premium" sound system that doesnt sound like muddy distorted crap regardless of audio setting.

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
Still "bang for the buck" champion. I would be scared making any change would mess up the price point.

Good morning fellow Mustangers!

Sponsored

CJRogue

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
1) A little more space between the pedals. I have big feet, therefore big shoes/boots. Sometimes I'm hitting 2 pedals at a time.

2) Move those side mirrors forward and in about 2" each!

3) A few more storage cubbies - to hold down the clutter factor.

4) Not much else. I'm not even sure I'll make any mods, I love this car so much the way it is. I did put a big grippy steering wheel cover on so it doesn't feel so small in my hand. I've not owned a car in 25 years on which I didn't tint the windows, but I may not even do that. Next summer may be a different story.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
That hellish design of the cruise control. Why all the buttons?? :headbonk:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
1) A little more space between the pedals. I have big feet, therefore big shoes/boots. Sometimes I'm hitting 2 pedals at a time.
We got big foot on the mustang forums! Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Still "bang for the buck" champion. I would be scared making any change would mess up the price point.

Good morning fellow Mustangers!

This is true. Crazy how much you actually get for the price point in these suckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
If I could change one thing it would be how flimsy the body panels are on this car. They dent so damn easy. I understand it was to save weight why they aren't steel but at least the fiberglass on our Vette gives and you don't get door dings like these. I saw an S550 going down the road the other day and the hood ridge on the drives side had a dent in it and it looked terrible. And for the cost to repair the hood you might as well just go aftermarket. I was quoted over $600 just in labor and materials to re paint my hood because it's HUGE!!!
Sponsored