Would You Buy It Again?

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
I would buy one again as well. I would however make sure I had the 401a package. I didn't know BLIS was available because all the printed literature and even the window sticker said nothing about it. Same with the memory seats, the sticker only shows the stereo upgrade, and I thought the option price was too high for just the stereo. Live and learn.
Sponsored

bmatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L
About 8 months in and almost 5k miles, heavy year for driving too, and I'd do it again. Might consider a different color, hard to say. Think I'd go for the PP again as well though I might consider an auto even. The ride can be a bit harsh especially on longer trips. Drove up to Charlotte, NC today and that's only 1.5-2 hours and I'm a little uncomfortable by the time I get there. Maybe just some adjustment in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
2nd Year is better

I have only had the car for 5 days. But that being said it drives and handles better than any car I've had before. So with just that I'm happy. But since I read the Forum here for several months before purchasing I was pretty sure I was making the right choice with the convertible, the GT, 401A, Auto, 3:55s, Adaptive Cruise, Navigation and the Premium Redline. And for these past days I'm thanking that I spent the time reading about so many folks likes and dislikes.

Yes I would buy again in a heartbeat.
:cheers:

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Yes. Makes a great platform for modifications which is the only reason I bought it. I didn't have the fit and finish issues of some and the MT82 is holding up better than expected. I had all but ordered a Tremec but decided to wait. Even though some are really iffy on the Guard color I really like it and would pick it again.

Sponsored

73MachI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT M6 PP ESP Magnetic
Would I buy it again?

In a heartbeat, exactly same spec as I purchased. The only regret I sometimes have is that I did not wait for a GT350. That being said, I did not rush into my S550... I was going to get a S197 when rumours of the S550 began to appear so I waited... for 3-4 years. When I was told by my SVO dealership that it was impossible to get a GT350 in 2015, then I sprang for the GT. Enough waiting!

I love the car. My enjoyment of life redoubles every time I drive it.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I wish the GT350 was in my budget. It's not.

I'd buy my current car again exactly like its currently optioned. I'm quite happy to have gotten the Premium, Nav and PP packages, and I have zero performance car envy of anything I've seen on the road lately except the occasional 911 and the GT350.

Boy, you see a lot of S550 GTs in my 'hood tho. Saw 3 at a stoplight last night and I think 2 were black like mine too.

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Would I buy it again?

In a heartbeat, exactly same spec as I purchased. The only regret I sometimes have is that I did not wait for a GT350. That being said, I did not rush into my S550... I was going to get a S197 when rumours of the S550 began to appear so I waited... for 3-4 years. When I was told by my SVO dealership that it was impossible to get a GT350 in 2015, then I sprang for the GT. Enough waiting!

I love the car. My enjoyment of life redoubles every time I drive it.
Where do you live in Ontario? I grew up in Toronto :D

73MachI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT M6 PP ESP Magnetic
London! I love TO. BTW my sis lives in Texas...! Small planet.

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
I love my GT. I would absolutely buy this very car again. :headbang:

Sponsored

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I have never leased a car before, but, so far, I'm liking the idea. This is strictly a personal situation. If you are 29 or 45, your outlook will be totally different from a Babyboomer's.

I really like my Ruby Red EB, but not terribly thrilled with the black seat fabric and the trunk digging into the bumper cover. I don't have the drive to mod the car as I did 20 years ago, so that makes a big difference in my buying decision. Been there, done that a hundred times.

So, again, based on where you are between cradle and grave :) I'm enjoying my decision. I'm also looking forward to turning it in with a key toss and getting a 2018 :D

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
London! I love TO. BTW my sis lives in Texas...! Small planet.
Very small planet...I went to U.W.O!!! Love that city...

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
Sadly probably not. :( I know I know.

Don't get me wrong I live the car. Got one of the very first ones in early October 2014. At the time I was looking at a used gt500 or ZL1. I fell in love woth the look of the 15 mustang when looking at the car and drive magazine in Afghanistan and when I got to see it in person I just loved the looks.
I was able to by my car out right up front (which I think for a 24 year old it's pretty good) but then a good friend of mine got a challenge Hellcat. And I have loved the chargers for a long time ( had a 06 SRT8 ) when the Hellcat charger dropped and thear wear actually alot of dealership in San Antonio TX that had them with NO MARKUP. Realizing that I could of easily taken a out a lil loan on the remanding am out and make up that difference tok a hit on me and I have not been able to forget it. So right now I would probably get a charger Hellcat or the 2017 Raptor F150. But I'm already planning on getting the Raptor anyway so dose note really mater.

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Sadly probably not. :( I know I know.

Don't get me wrong I live the car. Got one of the very first ones in early October 2014. At the time I was looking at a used gt500 or ZL1. I fell in love woth the look of the 15 mustang when looking at the car and drive magazine in Afghanistan and when I got to see it in person I just loved the looks.
I was able to by my car out right up front (which I think for a 24 year old it's pretty good) but then a good friend of mine got a challenge Hellcat. And I have loved the chargers for a long time ( had a 06 SRT8 ) when the Hellcat charger dropped and thear wear actually alot of dealership in San Antonio TX that had them with NO MARKUP. Realizing that I could of easily taken a out a lil loan on the remanding am out and make up that difference tok a hit on me and I have not been able to forget it. So right now I would probably get a charger Hellcat or the 2017 Raptor F150. But I'm already .planning on getting the Raptor anyway so dose note really mater.
Damn, wish I was 24 again :D Been there, done that. Before I went to Vietnam for the second time, I reeeeealy wanted a 1969 Mustang GT.
BTW, I hope the Army gives you a place to Live than your Mustang and you can afford a car to Love. Don't forget, the price of admission includes the cost of insurance and whole bunch of other stuff. My bet is the Hellcat discounts are because it isn't selling well.
IMHO, you have made a better choice in buying the Mustang. Not sure about the Airborne stuff though :headbonk:
I'm kidding :) Thanks for your service. :usa:

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
What don't you like about the manual tranny?

Are the rattles better now or worse?
Did you see the crappy body panel fitment when you picked up the car? What has Ford done for you?

I ordered a 1999 SVT Cobra convertible and upon delivery, the drivers door was cocked which left a space between the drivers door window and top. I pointed it out right away and they said they would fix it. But totally ridiculous!
Rattles are the same as when I bought the car. I will handle them myself rather than take it to the dealer. The transmission is very notchy and sounds like it has bad bearings throughout. The only thing I like about the transmission is that it downshifts into lower gears without any fuss. Loads of thunk!

I looked at the panel alignment before purchase and didn't think it was all that bad. However, I noticed it had several small dings in The door and trunk lid right after taking it home. Thedealership fixed the panel alignment and used pdr on the dents so at least that is cleared up
Sponsored