Sponsored

Would You Buy It Again?

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No. I woulda kept my BMW and saved 550 a month.
Sponsored

bguerrero13

bguerrero13
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Black Appearance PKG Ecoboost Premium
Of course I checked the cost.. that's why I got an Ecoboost not a GT.

To insure the GT it would of been double what I'm paying for the Ecoboost.. I'm currently paying $200 a month in insurance, the lowest quote I got for a GT was from Statefarm at about $415, the highest was Geico at $480+ That's more than what the friggin' car note would of been.

Funny enough, this Ecoboost is costing me almost double what it cost me to insure my old car which was a Toyota Corolla Lol.

I want to trade it in but I would still have to contend with the insurance. I'm going to keep this thing at least 3 years, pay down as much as possible (I'm already in the green, I put a sizable down) and hopefully 3 years from now my insurance will be reduced due to age and I can qualify for 0% on 72 months if Ford runs that promotion again Lol.
Do you happen to know how much the resale of trade in value for your Eco?

volinbham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT convertible
would have sprung for the premier interior but otherwise wouldn't have changed a thing

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I guess I'm the only one that would swap the auto for a MT, lol. I'd definitely get another stang, and preferably a GT Premium PP vert. Thought my next car would be a coupe, but I'm starting to fall back in love with the vert, especially at night. Those corsa xtremes sound 10x better with the top down... no joke. Almost feels like a new car with the wonderful difference in sound. :headbang:.

About the Roush Supercharger. Would you buy it again?
After hearing [MENTION=13665]V8Venom[/MENTION]'s whipple scream by a few times and details on Phase 2 of the Roush SC, helll naw. I'd definitely buy every other Roush mod that I've done thus far though without hesitation.
Sponsored