Sponsored

Would You Buy It Again?

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I had a 15 gt auto one of the first ones to get it in my area I sold it couple months ago due to driving 40 miles to work and honestly a lot of issue. 4 windshields in 2 months , creaking and the new SS walks it :( but I do love how it looks I may get a 17 if they change the engine . But idk.
Sponsored

16P51-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Ali
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Today's the two month anniversary of owning my car. No regrets from me. This is my second Mustang. My first was a 2012 GT.

mada808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Had mine for about 2 months and I just put on the MBRP cat back street last week and fell in love again(if that was even possible). I would buy this car again and again with the exact package/trim I have now.

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Would totally buy it again. Differences are that I would get a GT cause I now have the financial backing to comfortably afford it and would get a different color because after owning 4 black cars consecutively, its high time for a different color. Would still stick with auto cause daily city traffic driving sucks.

I love my V6 and it's been great to me for the entire year I've owned it and don't regret buying it. It's what I could afford at the time and after a test drive, had to have it. I still smile like an idiot when I get in or out of it.

Maybe I'll make a break for the GT in 2017-18 if Ford keeps going the way they are. Thinking maybe DIB or Magnetic next time if they still have those colors.

Sponsored

Runamuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
If I could do things over I would have purchased a 2016 GT premium (auto) as opposed to my 2015 GT base (manual). I like the manual, but I'm just getting lazy and want the car to shift for me. Also, I would have picked Guard, Magnetic, Deep Impact Blue, or Ingot Silver with Saddle interior. Sadly, this is the first (and last) Black vehicle that I will own. Black looks awesome when it's clean for a few minutes after washing.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Yes, but a 2016 model. My car developed some rattles since 2014 and I hate them. Otherwise I love the car.

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
My opinion is mostly a function of my age, 56, and the stage my life is in at the moment.
After having my 2015 GT auto for about a year, if I had do-over's I would have gone a different route. The car sits in the garage most of the time and only has 6000 miles on it because my wife's Honda Accord is way more comfortable and usable.

It is a great looking car, no question about that.
It goes real fast.
Reliable so far.

When I was 20 or even 30 it would have been the car of my dreams, which is probably a lot of the reason I bought the car in the first place.
Sort of ironic that when you are younger you can't afford things you would dearly love to have but once you can afford them your wants change.

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
I love my car, but it's not exactly what I wanted...

Really I just need the 5.0.. only reason I didn't get one is because of insurance, which pisses me off when I read about some of you guys paying less than half in insurance for a fully loaded GT when I'm paying double for a base Eco Lol.

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
I love my car, but it's not exactly what I wanted...

Really I just need the 5.0.. only reason I didn't get one is because of insurance, which pisses me off when I read about some of you guys paying less than half in insurance for a fully loaded GT when I'm paying double for a base Eco Lol.
Did you check the insurance costs before you bought it? I checked and the difference was like pennies a day, less than $10/mo more for the GT. Insurance has very little to do with the engine your car has, when they crunch the numbers over millions of drivers the cars with the most claims tend to cost more. Young drivers tend to have more accidents, therefore the cars young drivers can typically afford tend to cost more. That's why Corvettes and Porsches can cost less to insure than hot hatches.

They are selling base 5.0s for $29,999 here... trade it in!!

Sponsored

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
I would have bought a GT Premium if I could do it over. At the time though, it didn't make financial sense to do so. If only I was patient I could have waited a few months then I could have since that's when I got a huge raise.

Oh well, I'll just wait and see what's coming for 2017/2018. The depreciation on this Ecoboost is ridiculous though.

brenden4000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 turbo manual
The ecoboost is my first "real car," and I absolutely love it. Upgraded from my college car of a 99' Civic so it's understandably night and day. Its the perfect daily driver; fast, fun, comfortable, efficient. Not to mention I love the design- just a beautiful car, really.

100% I would buy it again. I don't think I would do anything differently. I'm probably going to keep this thing until it dies.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
Buy again for sure. Iv had my GT PP base for 10 months now. I love this car but thinking of trading it in for a premium GT PP, but I think I'm going to wait another year or 2. I know ford will do something to stomp that camaro soon. Not that it really matters but if you have money you can make any car fast.

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
Did you check the insurance costs before you bought it? I checked and the difference was like pennies a day, less than $10/mo more for the GT. Insurance has very little to do with the engine your car has, when they crunch the numbers over millions of drivers the cars with the most claims tend to cost more. Young drivers tend to have more accidents, therefore the cars young drivers can typically afford tend to cost more. That's why Corvettes and Porsches can cost less to insure than hot hatches.

They are selling base 5.0s for $29,999 here... trade it in!!
Of course I checked the cost.. that's why I got an Ecoboost not a GT.

To insure the GT it would of been double what I'm paying for the Ecoboost.. I'm currently paying $200 a month in insurance, the lowest quote I got for a GT was from Statefarm at about $415, the highest was Geico at $480+ That's more than what the friggin' car note would of been.

Funny enough, this Ecoboost is costing me almost double what it cost me to insure my old car which was a Toyota Corolla Lol.

I want to trade it in but I would still have to contend with the insurance. I'm going to keep this thing at least 3 years, pay down as much as possible (I'm already in the green, I put a sizable down) and hopefully 3 years from now my insurance will be reduced due to age and I can qualify for 0% on 72 months if Ford runs that promotion again Lol.

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Just did...

My last 'stang was totaled out from under me :cool:

Got the replacement on order :ford:
Sponsored