N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Hides the ugliest coyote ever produced. And is that an ignition wire for just the #3 cylinder ? 😂

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I removed it the same day I drove the car home. Been sitting in the shed collecting dust.
4 years old, got tired of it laying around burned it last week. Was going snap a picture & post.

Sponsored

PonyLance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Convertible
A lot of other manufactures are doing the same with plastic engine covers too. Makes for a cleaner look (?)

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Not needed at all, just there for looks, if you want to say it looks better, I think it looks better off. Took mine off within the first 100 miles of ownership.

I just remembered it has been sitting out in my shed now for 3 1/2 years, think will dig it out this weekend and throw it away, I will never reinstall it.

Doug

OP
OP

MotoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford F150 XLT Supercab
Hides the ugliest coyote ever produced. And is that an ignition wire for just the #3 cylinder ? 😂
If its like my '18 F150 5.0, its the coil for #3, its remote due to the high pressure fuel pump for the DI located on the valve cover.

Just looked under the cover on my '21, yup, same as the '18 F150. Both are Gen 3's.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I just remembered it has been sitting out in my shed now for 3 1/2 years, think will dig it out this weekend and throw it away.

Doug
Don't toss it, 30 years from now when they start to restore these cars, some one may be looking for an OEM gen 3 cover. It doesn't cost you anything to let it sit in the corner of the shed for 30 years or so.

Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Am I the only one that likes the look of the Gen 3 coyote sans cover?
I like it but got rid of it after going TT. It became a pita to take off all the time when I was tinkering. Now it just hangs in the corner of my garage with my stick exhaust.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I like it but got rid of it after going TT. It became a pita to take off all the time when I was tinkering. Now it just hangs in the corner of my garage with my stick exhaust.
That's my biggest issue with it. To do almost anything at all, step 1 is to remove engine cover. Which also means removing strut tower brace to get clearance lol

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
4 years old, got tired of it laying around burned it last week. Was going snap a picture & post.
I am cleaning out the shed now & was just looking at it in my way wondering what to do with it.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
Same, maybe I misused the word sans I meant I like the coyote without the cover! The wiring and hoses look nicely done to me
Sponsored