FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Does changing settings in Forscan affect your warranty in any way ?
The short answer is NO. However comma if the changes made somehow affected a particular system which then causes a failure and a service tech discovers and is able to prove this then your warranty might be at risk.
Sponsored

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
The short answer is NO. However comma if the changes made somehow affected a particular system which then causes a failure and a service tech discovers and is able to prove this then your warranty might be at risk.
Thanks.

Phatpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I just upgraded to the 8" screen with a 2019 APIM with V 3.4 in my 2019 GT PP1. There is an input selection for CD player, which the 2019's didn't come with. Anybody know what line of code removes that? I know there is one on the spreadsheet to remove Sirius as a source so it stands to reason there would be one for CD. Thanks.

ETA- I figured it out. No more CD player option

Last edited:

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I just upgraded to the 8" screen with a 2019 APIM with V 3.4 in my 2019 GT PP1. There is an input selection for CD player, which the 2019's didn't come with. Anybody know what line of code removes that? I know there is one on the spreadsheet to remove Sirius as a source so it stands to reason there would be one for CD. Thanks.

ETA- I figured it out. No more CD player option
What changes did you make?

Sponsored

Assh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT
My 2019 B&O 401A came with a CD player.

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I've looked through this and other threads but can't seem to find anything on ENABLING the rear camera...I just installed the Sync 3 hardware using a new Fusion APIM. When I put the car into reverse, the little cartoon of the car appears on the screen with the backup sensor feedback, but not the actual camera picture. Anyone have any ideas?

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Interested in the heated steering wheel temp change... what’s the default setting? The steering wheel at its stock setting doesn’t get quite as warm as I’d like, so I figured upping it one setting should be good enough.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I've looked through this and other threads but can't seem to find anything on ENABLING the rear camera...I just installed the Sync 3 hardware using a new Fusion APIM. When I put the car into reverse, the little cartoon of the car appears on the screen with the backup sensor feedback, but not the actual camera picture. Anyone have any ideas?
UPDATE...no code needed...go into the APIM menu (not as-built) and just select "enable" for the rear camera.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Question - planning on replacing my rear camera as I think mine crapped the bed. Service manual says last step is to use scan tool for Electrical>Service Functions>LIN New Module Initialization

Is this something I can accomplish with a Forscan setup, I'm trying to avoid going to the dealership if I can. The camera is a used part for what it's worth

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Its likely the wiring thats the issue. Common problem. If its the camera itself it will not need a module initialization. The camera is not a module, just a camera. Its plug n play.

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Apologies if this has already been asked but I'm struggling to find an answer. Is "my mode" a feature of the digital cluster? Is it possible to enable "my mode" for a 400a mustang? If not, is it possible to change the current drive modes so that active exhaust is always set to quiet no matter which mode you toggle? Thanks

vincentjm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP
Is there a way do use the front amber lights as DRLs instead of the tri-bar stripes?
Or keep the amber lights always on with the lights off/DRL setting?
Sponsored