FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs

rtrdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Can anyone help me. I was using forscan abs to make some changes to my apim in my 19 mustang and now the climate control button is gone can anyone give me the location and block numbers I need ??
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Didn't you make a backup before making any changes before you started messing with the module? If not, then your only chance to get the as-built data is thru this Motorcraft site: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/H...tps://www.motorcraftservice.com:14002/AsBuilt . You'll have to first select the country and other crap. After you do that, then click on the link again, and it'd then take you to the as-built page, where you'll put your VIN, and it should throw your entire as-built info. But they're not listed by module, so just look for the '7D0's, which are the APIM codes. Hope this helps.

rtrdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Didn't you make a backup before making any changes before you started messing with the module? If not, then your only chance to get the as-built data is thru this Motorcraft site: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=https://www.motorcraftservice.com:14002/AsBuilt . You'll have to first select the country and other crap. After you do that, then click on the link again, and it'd then take you to the as-built page, where you'll put your VIN, and it should throw your entire as-built info. But they're not listed by module, so just look for the '7D0's, which are the APIM codes. Hope this helps.
I did not. I looked up the codes. Thanks for the info got it back working

MTBjunkie00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package Lightning Blue
Does anyone know if there's a way to enable auto lowering of mirrors when in reverse?
Did you ever figure this out? Had it on a Chrysler 300 I used to own and loved it. Would be great to have on the S550.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Nope. I tried everything, and no dice. The consensus was it's not in the firmware, just like oil temperature. Anyway, what I did was to lower the mirrors myself, and save that setting on memory #3. But you can just lower the appropriate mirror, and hit your current memory button to put it back to where it was.

Sponsored

MTBjunkie00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package Lightning Blue
Nope. I tried everything, and no dice. The consensus was it's not in the firmware, just like oil temperature. Anyway, what I did was to lower the mirrors myself, and save that setting on memory #3. But you can just lower the appropriate mirror, and hit your current memory button to put it back to where it was.
Well darn. I don’t have the 401a. No memory for me.

Ferrcad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Hello All,

Figure I ask here also... Also posted in Sync 2 to 3 page...

I have read everywhere, up and down to try and figure out this very basic question. I have pulled my ASBuilt Forscan information from Motorcraft. I'm looking to do this update and I already have NAV, SiruisXM and HD Radio in my 2015 MFT so I'm good with what I need equipment wise for purchase to do the the update. The problem is after the installation is done what changes do I have to make via Forscan to my ASBuilt programming to have the Sync 3 work properly. I've used some software to explore the ASBuilt file and see the APIM area but not sure what would need adjusted for SYNC 3.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of line changes that need to be made or altered? I poured over several forums now for three days and understand the line changes that folks use to turn on/off things but no one seems to talk about the SYNC 3 changes that are needed from MFT.

Thanks in advance for any help or support!!!

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey gang, just noticed yesterday the cooled/heated soft buttons on my Bullitt only show on the home screen of my 2019 Bullitt with Sync 3.4, and not on the climate one. I used the APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x6xx code, just like on my F-150 with Sync 3.0. On the Bullitt, it had a xxxx xxxx x4xx before. Is there any other code that changes that to BOTH screens, like it was on the F-150? Thank you.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Hey gang, just noticed yesterday the cooled/heated soft buttons on my Bullitt only show on the home screen of my 2019 Bullitt with Sync 3.4, and not on the climate one. I used the APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x6xx code, just like on my F-150 with Sync 3.0. On the Bullitt, it had a xxxx xxxx x4xx before. Is there any other code that changes that to BOTH screens, like it was on the F-150? Thank you.
There 2 pages of climate control screen. The seat buttons are on the second page.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Two pages, really? Will check it out next time I use the car, but would never see that page again anyway. It's just nice to see the soft buttons along with everything else, but not by themselves :D. I always use the hard buttons to turn them on/off. At any rate, the main reason to enable that was for the home screen, so no big deal. Thanks brother.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
There 2 pages of climate control screen. The seat buttons are on the second page.
That is INCORRECT on my 2019 Bullitt with Sync 3.4; just checked. I thought I was odd I missed that, but has happened. Ha ha. No 2nd page on my car, so my plea for a different code stands :D. Hopefully there's a different code for my car. There's only space for 1 more rectangle at the bottom right of the climate screen, but that's all you need for the seats, since the heated steering wheel already occupies a full button on the bottom left.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
How the heck do you access that second page then? There's no second dot, like on settings, and any other multi-page screen. I tried scrolling to the right, left, up, and down, and no success. The only other option is to click on the climate button again. Is that it? Hey, remember to provide specifics for non-intuitive stuff like that, for us non-millennial folks :D. Thanks brother. Oh, and hope to find a permanent way to change the Sync awful blue to the Lincoln gray; not great, but much better IMO. Everything is the same freaking color, basically. Looks like a 1990s screen.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
How the heck do you access that second page then? There's no second dot, like on settings, and any other multi-page screen. I tried scrolling to the right, left, up, and down, and no success. The only other option is to click on the climate button again. Is that it? Hey, remember to provide specifics for non-intuitive stuff like that, for us non-millennial folks :D. Thanks brother. Oh, and hope to find a permanent way to change the Sync awful blue to the Lincoln gray; not great, but much better IMO. Everything is the same freaking color, basically. Looks like a 1990s screen.
Click the Menu button to access page 2