Sponsored

FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs

Z14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost PP
I tried getting dark mode to work, but although it is enabled the lights still turn on. I read somewhere else that you also need to enable "726-58-02" but my forscan only shows the name of the settings not the numerical values. Does anyone know how I can get it to work?
Sponsored

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
I tried getting dark mode to work, but although it is enabled the lights still turn on. I read somewhere else that you also need to enable "726-58-02" but my forscan only shows the name of the settings not the numerical values. Does anyone know how I can get it to work?
You need to change the asbuilt data. Backup first before changing it.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Hey guys, I'm hoping you might be able to help me out.

I'm looking to buy a lightweight Antigravity Battery for my track car however the battery has it's own proprietary Battery Management System (BMS).
However Ford had programmed a BMS into the S550 as well. I have been told that you can switch it off via FORscan but I was wondering if anyone
has done this or if there is more technical info available. Is it as simple as turning off in FORscan?

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

-Todd Morrow

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
For sure you can, but not sure if it's the same ID as F-150s. They do that all the time there, to disable auto start/stop. By the way, you can also disable it by disconnecting a small connector on the negative terminal. If you want to experiment with the F-150 setting, here it is:
BCM 726-48-02 x0xx xxxx xxxx. That should disable BMS. Hope this helps :).

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
For sure you can, but not sure if it's the same ID as F-150s. They do that all the time there, to disable auto start/stop. By the way, you can also disable it by disconnecting a small connector on the negative terminal. If you want to experiment with the F-150 setting, here it is:
BCM 726-48-02 x0xx xxxx xxxx. That should disable BMS. Hope this helps :).
This is great info, thanks! :like::rockon::beer:

Sponsored

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have a 19 gt with 300a. Does anyone have the proper lines and codes to allow button selection while moving. The voice system doesn't work near as well in the mustang as it does in the wife's fusion. I have 89 CDs on a thumb drive. But can only access all the menu buttons setting still.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I want to confirm the rear sequential turn-signal disable for my 2019 Bullitt worked. MUCH brighter than stock, since all 3 LEDs light up at once, rather than just 1 at a time. Plus being only at the rear made no sense to me anyway, so happy to have much brighter (and safer) turn-signals now :D.Hope this helps others. Here it is:
BCMB 7B7-03-01 x0xx xxxx xx

Last edited:

JJSSI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 EcoBoost HPP w/Handling Package, 2004 Boxster S, 2013 Jeep JK,
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know the 2020 Mustang EcoBoost Forscan code for the Panic Button. They must of changed the location since 726-37-01 xxxx xxx1 does not work.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
They must of changed the location since 726-37-01 xxxx xxx1 does not work.
That code is for a DOUBLE PRESS. That's what I programmed mine to. If you want to disable it, it's '0'. Stock is '2'.

JJSSI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the reply. The Double Press is what I want. That does not work on my 2020. I see you have a 2019 on your profile did you try on a 2020?
The default as built data for my VIN at 726-37-01 does not look like the as built data before 2020 at that line. So I am assuming Ford moved the location.
I guess it could be an error on my part.

Has anyone got this to work on a 2020?

Thanks again
Jim

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
No, you're probably right. The expert over the F-150 forum said that Ford changed things in 2020, and now you're confirming that. I didn't believe it at the time, since it was the last year of the current generation, so why bother, no? But apparently they did. Ha ha. He's supposedly working on 2020s, specifically on the GT500, but probably hasn't finished yet. You might want to go to there (F150forum.com), and go to the FORScan sticky he started, and post there. He checks in quite often. His handle there is 'Livnitup'. Sorry I couldn't help.

JJSSI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have been checking the F150 forum since they seem to have done a lot of work on it.
I was hoping someone had figured it out but just hadn't posted their results.
Thanks for your response,
J

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey guys, as some of you probably know, there's a way to disable the enhanced security package on IPC 720-02-02. It's actually tied to the rear parking sensors, where you can have both active (default), one or the other, or none. However, there's no mention of what you'd disable with ESP off. For what I read, ESP includes a locking center console, perimeter alarm, and locking steering column. I'd only like to disable the annoying locking steering column, which locks even without locking the stupid car. I wouldn't mind losing the locking center console with it, but not the perimeter alarm. If there was a way to change the steering lock only when car is actually locked (like it should be), it'd be the perfect solution for me, since I don't lock the car often. That crap is probably bound to fail at some point, based on how awful it sounds. Ha ha. Anyway, if somebody knows anything about that issue, it'd greatly appreciate it. Thx.

Antigravity Batteries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3 RS
Hi guys, just wanted to post this up in a few spots and see if any of you had come across this and can verify/confirm the details with the Forscan as well as the bypass? Would love to get some feedback.
-Chad [email protected]

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey gang, no reply on the security package, so guess there's no way to just disable the steering lock column. Or nobody knows :D. Oh well.

To contribute something, I want to confirm on my 2019 Bullitt I successfully disabled the super annoying start chimes, and they're on the same code as the door chimes, so easy to do. Here it is: IPC 720-01-02 xx0x x2xx. The '0' is to disable the door chimes, and the '2' the start chimes. Nice and quiet now :D. Hope this helps.
Sponsored