Sponsored

Battery Terminal connections

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
It’s surprisingly warm at the moment - were normally frost and snow at this time of year and we’ve been up at 14c recently.

7c is still shorts and crocs car washing weather for me :giggle:

I wanted the Sense as I never want to pling the painted door handle cover off. There’s been a few times where I’ve got a bit worried (especially with the rumours about the quality of the OE batteries) so I’ve ended up putting it on the charger, which might have been totally unnecessary.

One would have been useful for the daily too during the last lockdown - with rumours of another (and I’m currently home working), I might be investing in a second unit … :frown:

WD :like:
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
WD: I grew up in the northern part of the US and lived with snow and cold for many years. Back then I could wash a car with snow on the ground but not any more. :-) 15C is about as low as I'll go these days.

But roger on the door handle and mediocre batteries. I hope I never have to mess with that key thing.

Sorry about the damn germ and all the pain it's causing. Clearly it's worse over your way so keep your head down.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Does anyone know if leaving the hood popped for my battery tender wire could hurt anything with the hood pins and stuff? Or should I just take the battery out of the car and charge it like that?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if leaving the hood popped for my battery tender wire could hurt anything with the hood pins and stuff? Or should I just take the battery out of the car and charge it like that?
I run the wire back out the rear of hood over fender
I just set microfiber under cord on fender there’s giant holes and slots below wipers

Sponsored

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I have mine running from the battery to the windshield and I have the battery cover resting in itys placer and not screwed in I cant close the cover so I have it hooked on the striker bar so its open, this is year 2 with no issues.

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
I have mine running from the battery to the windshield and I have the battery cover resting in itys placer and not screwed in I cant close the cover so I have it hooked on the striker bar so its open, this is year 2 with no issues.
Sorry im not sure what a striker bar is lol. So you have your hood popped and open like an inch then? Mine is just resting like if you pop the hood latch and then lift it up but don't fully open the hood.

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Sorry im not sure what a striker bar is lol. So you have your hood popped and open like an inch then? Mine is just resting like if you pop the hood latch and then lift it up but don't fully open the hood.
Yes the hood latch. The latch that prevents the hood from flying open and holds the hood down where you get your hands under to release, I leave it this way and have no issues.