spaz mk will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Where are washers added if needed?
See this thread and post. This is for aligning the front bumper to the hood, rather than the hood itself. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...gnment-issues-fixed.43249/page-3#post-1277853
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/front-bumper-cover-and-hood-alignment-issues-fixed.43249/page-3#post-1277853
As for the hood, you can adjust the two rubber bump stops on either side by turning them. A combination of these two things gave me a great alignment and a solid hood latch without slamming. I do not have hood struts FYI. Believe I’ve read some cases where people have loosened the hood mounts and adjusted the hood slightly that way in order to overcome some very poor factory alignments. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
Sponsored

TRPCANA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
For those that are currently running this kit, some have said normal mode feels like sport, sport like sport plus, etc. My question for those A10 drivers, do you mean it "feels: like these modes in terms of power or it feels like these modes and the downshifting patterns of sport and sport plus are now in normal mode as well? I ask because while i daily in sport mode most of the time, sometimes ill put it in normal mode in stop and go traffic so everyone around me isnt confused as to why im hanging on higher RPMs in just basic driving.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Rpinaiii,

I didn't think I was the only one. I update Windows 10 often. I will call Ford Support next week when they are open.

Thanks for the tip on the bolts.
Their webpage says "Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available." - FYI.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Hey guys for those that have installed the kit and have driven it, is their in increase in intake growl?

Dave

charliechupacabra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
For those that are currently running this kit, some have said normal mode feels like sport, sport like sport plus, etc. My question for those A10 drivers, do you mean it "feels: like these modes in terms of power or it feels like these modes and the downshifting patterns of sport and sport plus are now in normal mode as well? I ask because while i daily in sport mode most of the time, sometimes ill put it in normal mode in stop and go traffic so everyone around me isnt confused as to why im hanging on higher RPMs in just basic driving.
Regular drive is a little more aggressive on upshifts like sport and will hang just a tad longer on downshifts. Sport is more aggressive like sport + on shifting and that’s it. The real feel is on the bottom under 3500 where it used the feel laggy it now pushes harder

Sponsored

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Their webpage says "Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available." - FYI.
I sent an email late last night. And I'll try their chat tomorrow. Sux the programmer didnt work for me. There is always something, it never goes smooth with me at whatever I do lol..

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
So if higher IAT, so little reviews on the Roush Pac 1, but it has a closed CAI, so wonder if IAT are better on that one, but I can see how the gains start so late on the generic graph Roush has. no good increase at lower RPM that Ford has.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Anyone else notice that the new throttle body alignment looks totally different than in the instructions? Seems like the picture in the instructions is of the stock throttle body. Also, I noticed that the rubber gasket that lines that filter housing was a little too long so I trimmed it to fit better. Not noticing any different with hood alignment but it wasn’t 100% perfect before, even after having a body shop work on the alignment when new.

Also installed the Roush rear aero pieces.

08F727B6-89E9-454A-A1A5-81F20896BB59.jpeg

08C1C581-BCF5-4CD0-B033-65C20B01FC69.jpeg

Last edited:

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
Anyone else notice that the new throttle body alignment looks totally different than in the instructions? Seems like the picture in the instructions is of the stock throttle body. Also, I noticed that the rubber gasket that lines that filter housing was a little too long so I trimmed it to fit better. Not noticing any different with good alignment but it wasn’t 100% perfect before, even after having a body shop work on the alignment when new.

Also installed the Roush rear aero pieces.

08F727B6-89E9-454A-A1A5-81F20896BB59.jpeg

08C1C581-BCF5-4CD0-B033-65C20B01FC69.jpeg
Just a note the rear diff is not a suitable jacking point on this car.

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
The instructions are not that good and the overall fit could be better. But i did get all hoses to connect! JLT passenger can, barely fit.

OBTW did anyone notice that the intake diameter is larger than the adapter?? I was in a rush and had already installed adapter when i saw. Could someone measure both the intake and adapter to see the difference?

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
So if higher IAT, so little reviews on the Roush Pac 1, but it has a closed CAI, so wonder if IAT are better on that one, but I can see how the gains start so late on the generic graph Roush has. no good increase at lower RPM that Ford has.
Higher iats are common for open element intakes. That's why the 18+ OEM intakes are a great option. Still high flow but keeps iats down. Plus smooth maf curve if doing a flex tune.

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So the procal tool is not suppose to show anything when connected to computer first time lol. I wasted two days to learn that. Downloading stock tune now.
Yes I also noticed he pic of the new throttle body is different on instructions, it's of stock throttle body.

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I am sure this has been done before, but I wonder if I should try to make a clear top cover for open intake box. Hmmm..

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ripinaii,

So is this the sequence?:

1) Download FPP software to PC
2) Connect Procal 4 to PC
3) Connect Procal 4 to OBDII port
4) Connect Procal4 to PC for link up and download and original file save
5) Connect Procal 4 back to OBDII port for performance file install

Correct? If so, this is nothing like the instructions supplied with the Procal4.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Can the stock calibration be downloaded from the Procal tool on the PC (and not just uploaded remotely to the FP site and stored on the tool) ?

Old (dumb) tool that required laptop while connected to OBD port was saving it to PC and I'd rather have it for back up purposes.
Sponsored