Sponsored

Steeda CAI + Tune + Ford Performance TB vs Ford PP2

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Gotcha. I didn't take that into consideration. Not being a jerk but luckily I don't have to deal w that anymore.
I know you're not being a jerk, and you are lucky, I hate that the laws here in CA restrict me from modifying my car. Sure, I could do anyways, but I don't want to deal with the hassle.
Sponsored

Jim Bronson

Red One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Coupe Six Speed
Sorry about that. I won't need a smog test for another five years, but when I get it and the smog shop sees the PP2, they'll need the EO# or it will be an instant fail. Ford supplied it on a sticker along with the kit.

OP
OP

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
I was wondering if a Steeda rep would mind chiming in. Just to clarify is there any performance gains over PP2 by going with the 87mm TB and Steeda CAI and a tune? do you have performance numbers on this?

[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I was wondering if a Steeda rep would mind chiming in. Just to clarify is there any performance gains over PP2 by going with the 87mm TB and Steeda CAI and a tune? do you have performance numbers on this?

[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]
Did you not see the thread I tagged you in?

OP
OP

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Did you not see the thread I tagged you in?
I read it but I didn't see any data for the Steeda intake w the GT350 TB. It was all about the PP2

Sponsored

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I read it but I didn't see any data for the Steeda intake w the GT350 TB. It was all about the PP2
Gotcha, I only tagged you so you can see the low end benefits, I was referring to the low end question you asked in this thread.

OP
OP

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Gotcha, I only tagged you so you can see the low end benefits, I was referring to the low end question you asked in this thread.
Gotcha. My thought was perhaps there could be more gains w the Steeda intake and tune. But then again the PP2 keeps your warrenty intact and losing that would be a tough pill to swallow.

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Gotcha. My thought was perhaps there could be more gains w the Steeda intake and tune. But then again the PP2 keeps your warrenty intact and losing that would be a tough pill to swallow.
Have you tried the "search" function in this section?

OP
OP

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Yeah that was my first move. Even emailed Steeda. Nothing. I'll likely just go w PP2 and get all the perks of a proven system than try to fool around w somemthing else.

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yeah that was my first move. Even emailed Steeda. Nothing. I'll likely just go w PP2 and get all the perks of a proven system than try to fool around w somemthing else.
I'm sure a member here has that combo, it's just going to be difficult catching them on here.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I believe you emailed me & I sent your info to our tuning dept. for follow-up. As of yesterday, they said they received your info & they were going to follow-up with.

If Matt does not, let me know.

TJ

OP
OP

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
I believe you emailed me & I sent your info to our tuning dept. for follow-up. As of yesterday, they said they received your info & they were going to follow-up with.

If Matt does not, let me know.

TJ
Yeah I got in touch w a guy named Jigar. I don't think he quite understood what I was looking for. He said he would ask Matt a few questions. I'll keep this thread updated.

Crossroads

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP FRPP2
PP 1,2, or 3 will keep your 3/36 warranty. Any other parts or tune and your rolling the dice with Ford, if you have an engine or power train issue. PP2 for about $800 installed you can't beat it.
Sponsored