Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Update on mine:

did VMP P&P fuel setup

makes great power on 93 as shown below, 88mm pulley.

I was on 29.5” radials and couldn’t get a clean number on E85 and the 72mm pulley. Though it was deep 9XX. Bouncing/spinning.

C7BA40B0-F639-4DBD-AF5D-A1A0898FDAB8.jpeg

3494EF0B-7C51-44E6-9C51-5D09E86B2DDA.png
Those are some big numbers on 93 with an 88mm pulley. I have the exact same setup and made 700/562.
Sponsored

Whiteybird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Those are some big numbers on 93 with an 88mm pulley. I have the exact same setup and made 700/562.
dunno if it matters but I’m future proof with id1300’s on my system. My car just has always liked making power on 93. On E it’s right in line with everyone else

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

any thought on the issue I am having right now with the tuner!
He said the car is throwing code of : low pressure fuel side pump! says there is an issue with the pump relay and they might have to remove the SC to check it out.
The car had shut off issues @ low rpm 400-600 several times in low speed going from 3rd to 2nd! I dunno if its the pump issue since the car is running completely fine as well as idling. Would that still be the only option to remedy that by removing the head unit ? your feedback are much appreciated. Thanks!

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello folks!

two days back I dynoed my car and made an impressive number as seen below! However, the car is still having a weird cruising idling! To describe it more, when I try to hold my foot on the peddle to drive in a fixed speed. The car would rattle back and forth and the rpm would fluctuate +10 or -10 !!! Also, I've been seeing this code popping up and sometimes after I clear it up it would still come back randomly! The code is P0300 Random /multiple cylinder misfire! spent hours reading everywhere and decided to do Crank r-learn though my Nguage as you might know won't help me do that! I tried my friend's SCT and hello another two code came up : U0422 & U0140 and I believe P0306 along with the P0300. Like I said, the throttle response is no where close to the stock feeling and there is a one second lag let's say! The tuner said is probably the SC bypass ? On top of that, I have witnessed multiple shut downs usually when cornering slowly going from 2nd to 1st and sometime straight @ very low speed it would die!
The Tuner asks for datalog especially when the car dies suddenly. I don't know if that would point out the issue since it might be a bad installation to : spark plugs coils but hey again I am not thinking that cause the car made great power and mostly drives well except when I try to downshift or maintain a fixed speed.

Note: the run was made in 41 C with W/M to eliminate the positive knock.

IMG-20210506-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20210508-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20210508-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20210508-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20210508-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20210508-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20210508-WA0005.jpg

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Regarding the shifter... did you buy it from Lethal? And it was missing parts and they couldn’t do anything? Just trying to clarify...
Good on MGW for taking care of you!! That’s the expectation I have with any company / product I purchase for anything. If missing parts or “broken”, I expect the store / company to stand behind their service or product without having to make you jump through hoops. It’s worth it to more sometimes for that level of service and support.

Tell me more about your meth kit!! Pics as well if you can take some!
Hi Torinate,

I uploaded the W/M pics if you're interested.

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Looks great.

You put the tank in the trunk?

How are you liking the kit? Have you noticed a change to iats or performance running it?

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great.

You put the tank in the trunk?

How are you liking the kit? Have you noticed a change to iats or performance running it?
Yes you're right. The tank is in the trunk where the pump is located in the spare tire area.
The kit is extremely helpful in hot climate and it did the magic by reducing the head temps from around 94C to 80'S so we're talking about 10 degrees drop which is of course amazing. Highly recommend the AEM W/M to sweep away the knock and cool the engine as well. my mixture was 70/30 Meth/Water. The car has more potentials by adding boostane or race fuel as per my tuner. Around 60whp more! and I told him I don't want to be harsh on my engine and really happy with the outcome based on crappy pump gas we have around here. Still getting the P0300 Multiple misfire code and will try redoing the Crank relearn and if the issue didn't go away then it's %100 tune thing.

Last edited:

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did the Crank relearn successfully today and no more codes like P0315 which was the last code popping! Drivability is still the same and the car died couple of times. I contacted my tuner for a session to discuss further more about the fluctuating in rpm. He asked for data logs but my Nguage is piece of crab which keeps saying '' couldn't connect to the vehicle '' for gauges and other options. Bought this as a second hand and to my knowledge the custom tune wasn't uploaded directly to the Ngauge instead of the car. And that's why I'm not able to use it properly. Any advise how to make it work ?? Did the last update (335) yet still nothing is getting better.
I'm gonna have to check that with the tuner and see if this is what causes the Nguage to act weirdly and not '' Married to the car ''

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine runs amazing after Wengerd tuned it. VMP couldn't get it right after many tries. The loki may be easier since you retain the stock throttle body.
HeyJester46,
I'm having the same issue with my tune by a local tuner. I couldn't keep my foot calmly on the peddle as the car acts insane at lower speed. Also, I feel the car is not responding quickly! I talked to Daryl and he's really assistive. what I hate is my tuner saying it's a minor thing and don't dream like you're going to drive it like a stock! what made it worse, when the car dies all of the sudden at low speed or when I am about to stop! That's a tune thing for sure and because of holidays here, I will wait for next week for final revision with him. Otherwise, I'm gonna consider Daryl asap.

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
HeyJester46,
I'm having the same issue with my tune by a local tuner. I couldn't keep my foot calmly on the peddle as the car acts insane at lower speed. Also, I feel the car is not responding quickly! I talked to Daryl and he's really assistive. what I hate is my tuner saying it's a minor thing and don't dream like you're going to drive it like a stock! what made it worse, when the car dies all of the sudden at low speed or when I am about to stop! That's a tune thing for sure and because of holidays here, I will wait for next week for final revision with him. Otherwise, I'm gonna consider Daryl asap.
You won't regret it, he's very attentive and responds quickly. His tune on my car was a night and day difference.

Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
how does wengerd's tune compare to PBD and Lund? anyone have experience to share? i've got a gt350 though...
The man has a great reputation ahead of him! If my tuner isn't able to fix the shi**y idling then I'm gonna ask for my money back and definitely considering Daryl.

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Not sure what Wengerd did when he tuned my 2018GT with Procharger Stage II, but it pulls better in the lower end of the powerband than with the stock factory tune. Throttle response can only described as perfectly crisp and clean.

The mid-range is crazy good, and from 3,500 to 5,000 rpm, it's an absolute monster. I rarely run it to redline now since it gets up to 130 so freakin' quick.

When I do air it out it's just nuts.

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Did you dyno it ? just curious, what are your numbers if possible ?
With the VMP tune on 93 only it made 702rwhp. It runs much better now than it did and pulls ridiculously above 4000rpm. I run boostane now as well. My ass dyno says probably 750ish. I'm extremely satisfied. I don't have a dyno near me to run it on but I'll run it if I get the opportunity someday.
Sponsored