Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
He won't be able to do anything with VMP's tune. They encrypt their tune files. If you keep the VMP tune, VMP is going to have to figure it out and fix it.
Even if I have to have him tune it remotely and buy an new ngauge I'm fine with that. Maybe I'll take a trip Nashville is nice to visit. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored

drc767

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Even if I have to have him tune it remotely and buy an new ngauge I'm fine with that. Maybe I'll take a trip Nashville is nice to visit. Thanks for your help.
If you have an Ngauge from VMP, he will be able to tune through that, as they do not lock the Nguage. He just can't read their tune. I used my Ngauge that I purchased with the Odin kit from VMP for Daryle's tune.

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
If you have an Ngauge from VMP, he will be able to tune through that, as they do not lock the Nguage. He just can't read their tune. I used my Ngauge that I purchased with the Odin kit from VMP for Daryle's tune.
Awesome, thats what I have. Thank you!

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Any updates? I’m seriously considering a Loki kit for my 2017 PP
Mine runs amazing after Wengerd tuned it. VMP couldn't get it right after many tries. The loki may be easier since you retain the stock throttle body.

Sponsored

Superman112

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT performance package
Mine runs amazing after Wengerd tuned it. VMP couldn't get it right after many tries. The loki may be easier since you retain the stock throttle body.
Great to hear brotha, yeah the tune issues is the only thing I’m worried about. Since I’m in NY and I’m not aware of any reputable tuners within a few hrs from me.

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Great to hear brotha, yeah the tune issues is the only thing I’m worried about. Since I’m in NY and I’m not aware of any reputable tuners within a few hrs from me.
Wengerd did mine remotely from data logs so I'd recommend that.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone,

I will be posting some updates for all in case it might benefit someone somehow.
The shop where I am installing all my goodies at are doing great job so far but troubles sometimes appear when they're least expected! U have checked and marked every item except my MGW x-spec shifter which have came missing the linkage part :crazy:
I wrote Letha right away but they said there is nothing to be done from their side at this stage and advised me to contact MGW support directly. More importantly, they responded swiftly and promised to take care of their customer! I was really stunned by the level of professionalism they've showed and how they are willing to ship it overseas quickly to make my project alive. thumbs up MGW what an honorable company.
work progress will be updated accordingly for the Odin kit, V3 AEM W/M system ..etc
IMG_20210316_190819.jpg
IMG_20210316_190803.jpg
IMG_20210316_190743.jpg
IMG_20210316_190811.jpg
IMG-20210317-WA0012.jpg

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Regarding the shifter... did you buy it from Lethal? And it was missing parts and they couldn’t do anything? Just trying to clarify...
Good on MGW for taking care of you!! That’s the expectation I have with any company / product I purchase for anything. If missing parts or “broken”, I expect the store / company to stand behind their service or product without having to make you jump through hoops. It’s worth it to more sometimes for that level of service and support.

Tell me more about your meth kit!! Pics as well if you can take some!

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Regarding the shifter... did you buy it from Lethal? And it was missing parts and they couldn’t do anything? Just trying to clarify...
Good on MGW for taking care of you!! That’s the expectation I have with any company / product I purchase for anything. If missing parts or “broken”, I expect the store / company to stand behind their service or product without having to make you jump through hoops. It’s worth it to more sometimes for that level of service and support.

Tell me more about your meth kit!! Pics as well if you can take some!
Positive my dear,
Since the order was on early 2020 and they assured me that there is nothing they can help me with. it took me quite long to decide which route either Roush or VMP as well as getting all the supportive mods with my application. I never thought my items will be missing important parts/pieces as I have done multiple purchases through Lethal but this one was unfortunate. I should have checked and ticked every single item upon delivery rather than store them on my garage for the right time for installation. Though I did take a look on each box but that was that. Anyways, I am in process with MGW to ship that part sooner than later.

I will be posting more pic including the meth the moment I visit my torn apart Mustang lol

cheers!

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Ah gotcha. It all worked out!

I’m in for the meth set up!

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
3rd throttle body here and its been fine for a couple months now knock on wood.

mine was crazy loud too, I installed vibrant resonators and its much better now.
Hey Adam,

it's me again :cwl:
tested the car yesterday and it is extremely loud after the Kooks!
Could you link me the vibrant you are referring to ? No back pressure to be worried of at this point ?
Thanx!

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hey Adam,

it's me again :cwl:
tested the car yesterday and it is extremely loud after the Kooks!
Could you link me the vibrant you are referring to ? No back pressure to be worried of at this point ?
Thanx!
https://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1527_1032_1054

Here are some of them. Just make sure you get the correct diameter depending on the rest of your exhaust system and where you plan on having it welded.

I found them on amazon for a good price, a lot of places sell them though.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
https://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1527_1032_1054

Here are some of them. Just make sure you get the correct diameter depending on the rest of your exhaust system and where you plan on having it welded.

I found them on amazon for a good price, a lot of places sell them though.
I used Vibrant 1794s to clean up the trumpety tone of Corsa Xtremes and LTH. Those are 3" diameter to maintain 3" exhaust and are 12" long. Other options available but those definitely can fit.

Whiteybird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Update on mine:

did VMP P&P fuel setup

makes great power on 93 as shown below, 88mm pulley.

I was on 29.5” radials and couldn’t get a clean number on E85 and the 72mm pulley. Though it was deep 9XX. Bouncing/spinning.

C7BA40B0-F639-4DBD-AF5D-A1A0898FDAB8.jpeg

3494EF0B-7C51-44E6-9C51-5D09E86B2DDA.png
Sponsored