VMP Odin

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
My man! Yes it was. I made 715 on 93 however, idk what boost it was making. I won that dyno meet competition so shout out to VMP once again and HellHorse!
Thats awesome! I am definitely going to try to dyno mine soon. Thats sone awesome numbers though! Especially on pump gas.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
So hoping throttle body number 3 will be the lucky one. When its not bucking and stumbling it runs strong. Went catless after discovering the high flow cats were starting to break down after 800 miles. I would strongly suggest checking your cats if you are running them. Only downside is it is now NASCAR loud. I ordered some Borla resonators to hopefully calm it down a bit.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
So hoping throttle body number 3 will be the lucky one. When its not bucking and stumbling it runs strong. Went catless after discovering the high flow cats were starting to break down after 800 miles. I would strongly suggest checking your cats if you are running them. Only downside is it is now NASCAR loud. I ordered some Borla resonators to hopefully calm it down a bit.
3rd throttle body here and its been fine for a couple months now knock on wood.

mine was crazy loud too, I installed vibrant resonators and its much better now.

Sponsored

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Excited for mine as well!

Sponsored

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like JLT will work
Hey Adamone92,

Just got my ODIN kit and will probably be installing it in a specialized shop next week. I'd like to confirm that I got the FIC1000 injectors and the Bosch pump which is Ok I assume. However, I've got the JLT Oil separators on both sides and had them from my fellow who sold his car. His car was N/A and I am hoping those OS will work just fine. ( especially the passenger side ) I also got the OPG/CS plus Kooks LH with Roush exhaust factory system. Do I have to take any other considerations ? Got some others goodies aligned with that as well but I wish they get everything in place perfectly.
Thanks in advance,

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hey Adamone92,

Just got my ODIN kit and will probably be installing it in a specialized shop next week. I'd like to confirm that I got the FIC1000 injectors and the Bosch pump which is Ok I assume. However, I've got the JLT Oil separators on both sides and had them from my fellow who sold his car. His car was N/A and I am hoping those OS will work just fine. ( especially the passenger side ) I also got the OPG/CS plus Kooks LH with Roush exhaust factory system. Do I have to take any other considerations ? Got some others goodies aligned with that as well but I wish they get everything in place perfectly.
Thanks in advance,
I used a JLT so you should be fine!

Sounds like you have a good setup started! Depends what your end goals are. Some rear irs braces would be nice, and a fuel system is never a bad idea. Let us know how you like it once it's installed!

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
I used a JLT so you should be fine!

Sounds like you have a good setup started! Depends what your end goals are. Some rear irs braces would be nice, and a fuel system is never a bad idea. Let us know how you like it once it's installed!
I appreciate your reply,
To be honest, my buddy offered me those braces as take off and will consider them if the traction was an issue for me. in addition, the car is equipped with Roush lowering kit and pair of R888R's on the back and hope they hook well.
My goals : fun weekend car with W/M in future for better cooling and a bit of mixed boostane if I'm not happy with the power made.
Any pics how to route the passenger side ? couldn't find one for the Odin and only whipples and so..
Sponsored