Not open for further replies.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Didn't read the whole thread, but every time I have dropped something down that hole (only twice), it fell out the bottom.
Readers Digest version. Fender has open holes on top. OP drops bolt down hole. Blames Ford and says his car is a POS.
Sponsored

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S

CHEZER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
OMG! I'm new to working on my GT. What Ford genius left this hole here so our tools etc fall in? I have to take the fender liner out to retrieve my tools! &^%$#&(((!!!!! FORD. This is just one of many FORD suckages.

I gutted my brand new 2019 car to build a racecar and I think I'm going to put my car back together and sell it. I hate this thing. OK. Rant over...

Man this car SUCKS!

20191207_174428.jpg
Very simple to get it out without removing the liner, just open it up a bit at the bottom it will drop right out.

rob_s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
250bucks! You are joking right? I solved the problem Ford "quality" style. Friggin duct tape. And yes I hate this car. What a POS.

20191208_170629.jpg
If you don't want to spend $250 on a fitted one, here's one for $10. Also be careful near the stove because it's hot and be careful with scissors because they're sharp.

Sponsored

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Let's see. You drop your tools into the fender and blame Ford. Maybe if you hurt someone else, it's your mother's fault? I've been working on cars for longer than you have and I don't have any problems with the Mustang. The inside of the hood is NOT a tool bench.

If you think the Mustang GT hood area is bad, stay away from airplanes. They have less access and more places for things to fall.

Of all the meaningless complaints, this one takes the cake for pointless. Maybe the POS isn't the car at all.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Very similar situation with me..I’m in the Process of Suing Craftsman Tools!! They make them too slippery and I’m always dropping them!! lol

seriously...should be able to get it if you remover the wheel well liner at the bottom and side...if norm maybe remove the belly pan!! ...then get a fender cover if you’re prone to dropping your tools!!

hws52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Whether you like it or not, whether you hate Ford or not, here is what it boils down to. USE YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed that the first time I opened up my hood and even without that I never work on my cars without a fender cover. Duh!

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It’s comical how much of posters time the OP wasted.

5mins per post. That’s about 7 collective hours.

Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Didn't read the whole thread, but every time I have dropped something down that hole (only twice), it fell out the bottom.
Bro you need to the responses are pure gold

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Let's see. You drop your tools into the fender and blame Ford. Maybe if you hurt someone else, it's your mother's fault? I've been working on cars for longer than you have and I don't have any problems with the Mustang. The inside of the hood is NOT a tool bench.

If you think the Mustang GT hood area is bad, stay away from airplanes. They have less access and more places for things to fall.

Of all the meaningless complaints, this one takes the cake for pointless. Maybe the POS isn't the car at all.
Facts. FOD is no joke on an airplane. Drop a socket down the turbines talk about a real fucked up day...

crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Olan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Stage One Performance Package
What really sucks is my new to me Mustang needing a transmission rebuild. I bought a Ford Certified used 2018 Mustang GT with only 16k miles. Now I'm out of a car for 2 weeks. They said they would give me a courtesy car but only for four days.
IMG_3034.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.