Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
How is this fender-sucker different from a Polish key-fob-under-the-back-seat thread?

And, from my "Barracud2" page:

[...]

PPPPS: If you have a 1966 Barracuda Formula S that might once have been yellow, might once have lived in Southern California, and you have the tools and gumption to take off the right front fender, you have a treat in store. Once upon a time when I was working under the hood I dropped a Zippo™ lighter and it went out of sight between the fender and some subframe or other. I never got it out. It was a wonderful, near-new found-object Zippo™ lighter with a bull logo and motto from an artificial insemination service. Man your wrenches.

PPPPPS: It might have been the left front fender.

OP
OP
fatbillybob

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Go big, or go home. :)
ATTACH=full]417606[/ATTACH]
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 1.00.13 PM.png
250bucks! You are joking right? I solved the problem Ford "quality" style. Friggin duct tape. And yes I hate this car. What a POS.

20191208_170629.jpg

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Loses all the tools
FB_IMG_1570850127335.jpg

Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
I just read all the posts. Man he took a beating. Meanwhile In other news I installed a new set of Redline Hood Struts on my 2020 GT. And low and behold I dropped a upper hood nut into the vast void between the fender by the master cylinder never to see the light of day again. Good luck trying to get your hand down there. I was able to retrieve it with one of my mechanics fingers magnetic tools. Moving on to the passenger side I just stuffed old newspaper in the holes and all problems were solved.
(We have all been there)

draph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT PP1
250bucks! You are joking right? I solved the problem Ford "quality" style. Friggin duct tape. And yes I hate this car. What a POS.

20191208_170629.jpg
Ok, you're frugal, you appear to have a big ol' Cummins coal roller, but you can't take personal responsibility for mistakes or have enough humility to accept and realize perfection in automotive engineering for every last end user scenario can't be had at a Mustang price. You better move to Texas fast before you complete your transition into a true Southern California Sky Screamer.

As a preventative measure, when is the concrete company going to fix that crack in your driveway? I'm sure it was their fault in how they prepped the foundation, or the mix was off. It couldn't have been an earthquake or anything.

Sponsored

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Strips car brand new car down to become a "race car"...... Bitches about the process.....

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
So....yet another person who bought the wrong tool for the job and is now whining about it?

How hard is this to understand?

Cruiser, daily, weekend warrior = S550 Mustang
Drag strip race car = Foxbody

Why in the world would you buy a heavy new car to turn around and gut it to try and save weight?

Sounds to me like you don't know what you are doing to be brutally honest. And take it from someone who builds cars professionally: if dropping tools and having to fish them out of a fender gets your blood pressure this high, you don't need to be involved in any kind of racing. Frustrating things happen all the time. Would hate to see how you would respond to a catastrophic failure on race day.

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
yeh I dont like being nasty but this is completely stupid...OP - responsibility and accountability....your actions.

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
Didn't read the whole thread, but every time I have dropped something down that hole (only twice), it fell out the bottom.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.