More Ford Suckage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
OMG! I'm new to working on my GT. What Ford genius left this hole here so our tools etc fall in? I have to take the fender liner out to retrieve my tools! &^%$#&(((!!!!! FORD. This is just one of many FORD suckages.

I gutted my brand new 2019 car to build a racecar and I think I'm going to put my car back together and sell it. I hate this thing. OK. Rant over...

Man this car SUCKS!

20191207_174428.jpg
Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Don't worry , there are tools with magnets on them and other types of tools to retrieve your tools with. Where there is a will , there is a way. Now go after those lost tools.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Can't find your tool in the hole?.....sounds like a personal problem :crackup:

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a you problem
FB_IMG_1574338980734.jpg

OP
OP
fatbillybob

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
I don't know how you guys put up with Ford bs like this or even remotely defend it. No wonder Ford stock is single digits and they think mustang machE is going to bring back relevance.

Fender cover! I have fixed cars for 40+ years and never seen something so stupid. It is not like ford wants to save weight and not extend the fender. Who needs a fender cover. This POS is getting what it deserves ghetto duct tape

OP
OP
fatbillybob

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I guess you don't work on your car or you are so good you never dropped a tool.
Plenty of times. It's very frustrating.

I also engineer components and systems for light and heavy trucks and know people aren't going to add weight and cost just to prevent you from doing it. Grow up and stop blaming other people for your issue.

Sponsored
OP
OP
fatbillybob

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
Plenty of times. It's very frustrating.

I also engineer components and systems for light and heavy trucks and know people aren't going to add weight and cost just to prevent you from doing it. Grow up and stop blaming other people for your issue.
LOL...ford could have deleted 1 of the 7 antenna for the PAS anti theft and saved money and weight and still closed off the holes in the fender. Ford is obviously not concerned about weight designing the 3800lb mustang.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
LOL...ford could have deleted 1 of the 7 antenna for the PAS anti theft and saved money and weight and still closed off the holes in the fender. Ford is obviously not concerned about weight designing the 3800lb mustang.
Ford put in so many antennas to increase fob battery life. You can either run a more powerful transmitter or increase antenna gain thus decreasing antenna field IE more antennas.

Ford did everything possible to decrease weight to keep the guzzler tax away.

Example. Ford went from 12mm gen 1 head bolts to 11mm on gen 2 to to save a few ounces of weight. It cost them money to make this change. The only reason was weight.

draph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT PP1
So, it seems some people get a bit frustrated and deranged over small things. The Ford designers, in focusing over structure to pass the small overlap crash test, didn't think to add a shroud to cover the gap that resulted from the curve in the structural member. This is downright oppressive and bigoted toward the minority group of owners who wrench regularly in their engine bay. I think the OP should impeach his evil Orange Fury immediately, and boycott Ford until they make Mustang Great Again.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.