Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Still is not real life comparison
K so your looking for averages over multiple scenarios with different driving habits which have zero to do with your driving habits. Whereas FORD took all those scenarios (more or less) and gave you average fuel economy #'s.
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I also notice a blank page in the settings menu (gear symbol) this is where you access trip, MPG, tire pressure. Scroll up and down and notice you will encounter a completely blank screen as you scroll. Always thought that was odd.
That blank screen, initial one, shows navigation data when you set a destination.

Xzavior1818

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 SCION xB, 2019 Mustang Gt
2019 GT with 3.15 gears. Avg 16.9 mpg with letting it warm up 10 minutes and driving in sport mode. But when I wanna cruise I can Avg 29 mpg on the highway at 70 mph. Not to bad gets better gas mileage than my Bronco

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
That blank screen, initial one, shows navigation data when you set a destination.
Ahhhhh thank you Nick.

From a functionality stand point I would have removed that blank screen when Nav not in use, but what do I know? I'm not a programmer. :crazy:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's also there so it doesn't show any distractive things like bunch of lines of stats or gauges, if someone doesn't need to see those.

Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I think it's also there so it doesn't show any distractive things like bunch of lines of stats or gauges, if someone doesn't need to see those.
I see in a lot of the reviews on YouTube where they don't display the gauges in the center screen. It's just blank. Most probably have no idea how to access them.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Seems like when I have my cruise set at about 72 or so mph (although the area I live in on the hwy is most definitely not nice flat roads) I average around 22-25mpg. When I'm cruising around 60-63 it is usually showing over 25mpg and I think I've seen it as high as 28mpg on real time fuel economy. Normally when I let it go for awhile without resetting it I've been averaging around 21-22mpg.

Mach 1 A10

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
I havent reset my fuel economy trip since I got my mach 1. I have 3,300 miles on it now. My fuel economy indicator says that I get an average of 12.5 MPG in my mach 1.

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I know, you don’t buy a Mach1 for fuel economy, but…

Just want to know real life MPG in avg for a Mach 1. Also, I was looking at the manual and it says 87 Oct?

I’m looking for a base model, A10 information. I know that the extra aero of the HP decreases mpg, or so I think.

Any information, I’ll appreciate it. Thanks!
I'm supercharged and get around 13 in town and almost 23 highway.

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Hello,

I know, you don’t buy a Mach1 for fuel economy, but…

Just want to know real life MPG in avg for a Mach 1. Also, I was looking at the manual and it says 87 Oct?

I’m looking for a base model, A10 information. I know that the extra aero of the HP decreases mpg, or so I think.

Any information, I’ll appreciate it. Thanks!
Without reading the rest of this thread-

1) I get I think about 18 MPG with my 50 mile daily commute, mostly interstate, in a tremec
2) If you are only driving 5k miles a year I wouldn't sweat MPG at all, at least in comparison to the cost of the Mach (if you can afford the Mach, you can afford 5k worth of gas)
3) I run 87 in my Mach because I'm a cheap bastard, and because I use so much gas. Given how long my commute is and how much gas has gone up, I plan on getting a cheap economy car as a winter driver and to share DD duties. I'll probably transition back to 91 octane when this happens.
4) Whether or not you get the HP (if you can even find it) should depend on your use case. If you plan on tracking, absolutely. If you aren't, I would recommend avoiding the HP, unless you are totally in love with the look. The PS4's are better daily driver tires, and the lower front splitter of the HP has to hit every curb/dip

OP
OP

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Without reading the rest of this thread-

1) I get I think about 18 MPG with my 50 mile daily commute, mostly interstate, in a tremec
2) If you are only driving 5k miles a year I wouldn't sweat MPG at all, at least in comparison to the cost of the Mach (if you can afford the Mach, you can afford 5k worth of gas)
3) I run 87 in my Mach because I'm a cheap bastard, and because I use so much gas. Given how long my commute is and how much gas has gone up, I plan on getting a cheap economy car as a winter driver and to share DD duties. I'll probably transition back to 91 octane when this happens.
4) Whether or not you get the HP (if you can even find it) should depend on your use case. If you plan on tracking, absolutely. If you aren't, I would recommend avoiding the HP, unless you are totally in love with the look. The PS4's are better daily driver tires, and the lower front splitter of the HP has to hit every curb/dip
Thanks for the info.

I don’t mind the fuel cost, I just wanted to know numbers from real Mach 1 owners.

Im waiting for my car to be built, it should be home hopefully by late august. The build week is July 25, so I figured 1 month for transport.

Im getting a non Hp mach1, with the PP2 wheels, A10, 700A, Elite package and Fighter Jet gray.

Can’t wait to have it home! :)

Knockdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Road trip, FL-PA with a stop in NC for a week to drive the mountain roads, Mach 1 did great!
DD737773-D016-4CD7-BD00-20C80ED505B6.jpeg

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Road trip, FL-PA with a stop in NC for a week to drive the mountain roads, Mach 1 did great!
DD737773-D016-4CD7-BD00-20C80ED505B6.jpeg
Did you just happen to take a picture and the time was changing from 27 to 28 seconds? Or maybe its Ford's way of showing 27.5!🙃

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I havent reset my fuel economy trip since I got my mach 1. I have 3,300 miles on it now. My fuel economy indicator says that I get an average of 12.5 MPG in my mach 1.
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong 😭. 6spd mixed (Highway/City), normal mode.

20220910_124101.jpg
Sponsored