FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs

ddozier

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackcarbuilds.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Here is the situation I have and maybe you guys can help or get me to someone who can.

I have a 2016 GT350 being converted to a track only car. We are in the final stages of testing and have run into a few issues, hoping to fix as much as possible with software changes then on to hardware if need be.

We removed GT350 OEM active exhaust - car will no longer go into any drive modes without the active exhaust valves installed. Would like to disable active exhaust if possible.

We removed the Magnaride suspension and replaced with track focused coilovers. Get Magneride error warnings on cluster and cannot deactivate Stability Track via TC buttons. Would like to disable Magnaride if possible.

Removed Airbags and OEM seatbelts, no drive modes function with airbag warning light on dash, I can fix this with resistors at the Passenger Restraint Control Module if there is no software option. (this is not the same effect on a GT, GT does not care what bags or sensors are removed you still get drive modes)

I have as built data for this car and for a 2016 Base GT350 without Magnaride to compare files. I can email this info to those who are willing to help. I can flash the car and test anytime so the process should not be that bad. I have an additional 2016 GT350 with almost the same configuration that is 100% stock that I can do some more testing by disconnection certain sensors or modules and see how that car reacts.

The goal is to get the car happy enough to allow drive mode selection, we have gone through great pains to improve the factory cooling systems but without being able to put the car in another drive mode besides "normal" we are running into high temp warnings after about 8-10 hard laps on track. We know the cars systems are not running hot, we have data to support this, but in the "normal" drive mode the high temp warnings happen at a much lower temperature then when in "track" mode. We are seeing Engine Temp warnings at 235 CHT and 248 Oil temps. In track mode these car run 245-250 CHT and 275-285 Oil temps and do not go into reduced power mode.

Any help would be appreciated and if you need the files PM me an email address and I can send you what I have. When I use the compare file to view the differences between the two cars as built data there are several values that are different but I do not know enough about this process to make a guess about what to change.

Dave
Sponsored

chicklet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
I'm a CHICK!
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
This worked on my 2018:

Ford GT startup animation screen

APIM

07D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
This worked on my 2018:

Ford GT startup animation screen

APIM

07D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx
Thanks, I’ll add this to the spreadsheet...can you check some of the other 15-17 codes and see if they work on your 18?

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Is Forscan similar to VW’s version which is a Canbus called Vagcom?
vagcom and forscan this this was the kids are calling their bits these days :cwl:

Sponsored

OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Spreadsheet on page 1 has been updated to include:

Sync 3 startup screen changes for 2018s
Added 'Current as of' date to top of spreadsheet
Corrected GT350 Engine Sound Enhancement / Active Noise Cancellation codes

Note: Suspect other Sync 3 changes will also work on 2018s, since the APIM is the same for 2018 & 2017...but waiting for 2018 owner(s) to confirm.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
Anyone here know how to get rid of Sirius as an audio source from the APIM?
I am sure you dont want it to come up correct?

**APIM**
Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx

Last edited:
OP
OP
EastTNMustang

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
FORScan spreadsheet on page 1 has been updated with the following changes:

2018 changes (shout out to chicklet):
Double-Horn Honk enable/disable
Secure Idle (default setting for 2018 Automatics)
Fog lights on with Hi-Beams (Bambi mode)
Seatbelt chimes enable/disable
Auto relock function

2015-2017 change:
Remove Sirius from audio sources (great if you no longer have Sirirus subscription or you have an Export 'Stang)

Changed the 2018 tab to 2018-2019 (since 2019s are out there now)

Please keep posting changes/new codes you discover.

Thanks.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
In the full time night mode, I just wish they'd allow you the full range of brightness. You can see it briefly go to full bright and then back down when you switch back and forth.
It looks perfect for that one second with full brightness and the black theme! It actually matches the look of the digital instrument cluster for that brief moment.

Sponsored

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
Anyone here know how to get rid of Sirius as an audio source from the APIM?
I'd be interested in removing AM and FM.

chicklet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
I'm a CHICK!
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
Verified these on my 2018 (some I forgot to list earlier):

• Door ajar chime disable
  • Vehicle chime location moved to internal speaker only (so much better!!!)
  • Lights: fogs stay on with turn signal
  • Seatbelt reminder chime disable all
  • Sync 3 shutdown screen (changes the S3 theme to the New Ford GT theme): you must enable the "GT" startup screen animation at the same time for the theme to change). I like the overall feel of this screen much better. The lower tiles are removed and more subdued. Night mode is :like:

orangina550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Does anyone have the code to reduce the volume coming out of the 2 rear speakers when backing up for 2018 and above?

The 2018's are so loud!

Thanks

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
code for disactivating magneride system......
Sponsored