Sponsored

Another possible blown engine

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Trolls dig but never find a bone... He's got the line out... Don't take the bait.
Well i like the tech pack and want the track pack I'm gonna get a 1le or the zl1 . 2017 gt350 will prob be the same struggle w mark up and I can never test drive it and all to even compare plus these issues seem to pop up not gonna spend 65k on a used 2016 w issues
He's going all in with the troll comments now.
Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Thanks

Click quote or reply. Under the area you type you'll see manage attachments. Click that. Then the next screen will appear, add the files from your phone or computer. Then click upload. Once the files appear under the upload area you can then close the window. It'll return you to the normal post page. Then click post reply. It'll appear.
Thanks Donkey, it has taken me awhile but I have figured out how to post photos. Your help had been much appreciated, in helping me, it took me awhile but I got it..... :doh: Ha! Ha! cheers: John

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Well i like the tech pack and want the track pack I'm gonna get a 1le or the zl1 . 2017 gt350 will prob be the same struggle w mark up and I can never test drive it and all to even compare plus these issues seem to pop up not gonna spend 65k on a used 2016 w issues
I think they might be coming out with a really cool new Transformers edition "homoplex" or something...

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Enjoy your new Camaro.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
This made me laugh.

If the ZL-1 has half the issues the Z06 does, (overheating, poping engines, etc) you are going to have some fun
:lol:

Sponsored

formoutofchaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby
well if it was possible to fairly test drive the shelby it would be easier, I hate having to buy something by order plus mark up without having anytime with it. is that unreasonable?

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
well if it was possible to fairly test drive the shelby it would be easier, I hate having to buy something by order plus mark up without having anytime with it. is that unreasonable?
And you really believe a dealership is going to let you test drive a zl1?. :lol: Please come back and let us know how that goes for you.

Edit. I asked to test drive a Z28 at a dealer in Florida back in September 2014 and basically got told to F-off. My dad told me it's still on the lot!

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Listen, if your in the market for these cars, a test drive for a couple miles ain't going to give you your answer. I just took delivery of my 18TH mustang in my life and never test driven one! As a new Shelby gt350 owner and coming from 6 previous gt500's I can tell you the " original test drive" after I purchased the 350, it was a shock to my system, but after 30, yes 30 miles of driving my 350 I can see what the hype is all about, this car is a game changer. Plain and simple. If you need to test drive a 350 to make your choice, then your not even close to a Shelby owner. Just look at Jay Leno's garage on the 350! Then after that. See if you need to test drive!

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Any word on the progress of the findings?

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Are you the owner? If not, I absolutely would not make assumptions on how Ford is taking care of its customer. I'm on day 28 of having no GT350, and Ford has refused to do a buy back, and they are no providing a loaner car, and the dealership still has not received a new engine from Ford. Ford also refuses to tell me why they will not do a buy back, nor will they provide any information on their thought process. They will only direct me to the BBB. When it gets to be 30 days on Friday, I'll be going through the legal process for the lemon law.

I hope this guy is getting better treatment than I am because this has definitely soured my opinion of Ford, and I will never buy another vehicle from them. I sincerely hope others don't have the same kind of catastrophic engines failures on Ford's flagship vehicle like a decent number of people here have, and then get treated like we're not even worth the effort to explain decisions to.

Update from another thread. He hasn't made any newer posts.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Listen, if your in the market for these cars, a test drive for a couple miles ain't going to give you your answer. I just took delivery of my 18TH mustang in my life and never test driven one! As a new Shelby gt350 owner and coming from 6 previous gt500's I can tell you the " original test drive" after I purchased the 350, it was a shock to my system, but after 30, yes 30 miles of driving my 350 I can see what the hype is all about, this car is a game changer. Plain and simple. If you need to test drive a 350 to make your choice, then your not even close to a Shelby owner. Just look at Jay Leno's garage on the 350! Then after that. See if you need to test drive!
I would guess most of us bought the GT350 sight unseen.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Update from another thread. He hasn't made any newer posts.
He probably got rid of the car and didn't look back. He wasn't happy, it happens. Check the thread now, the other owner still doesn't have his car either.

Bad news for sure unless we can get more info.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
He probably got rid of the car and didn't look back. He wasn't happy, it happens. Check the thread now, the other owner still doesn't have his car either.

Bad news for sure unless we can get more info.
It does make me anxious about if any problems arise. Support doesn't seem to be very strong at the moment. However there are still plenty out and about with some good mileage on them now still voodoo'ing on so...

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Just to clarify....there are two threads titled "another...."broken something or other. There are....2, right? So each thread references the other so that we can make 2 engines sound like an epidemic? Confused.
Sponsored