Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Hey all, just wanted to let ya’ll know that Laura Ford in Missouri has this available. GB, 700a, non recaro, HP, and 6 speed. They are only asking $500 over msrp.
That's a pretty good deal. It's going to sell quickly.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I do not like the new grills on the BMW, it would definitely be a used M series for me.
what's sadder is most of the grill is actually blocked. I would be temped to pop out the beaver teeth and repaint big sections in body-color or at least something contrast'y to break up the moronic artistic expression from Bavaria.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I do not like the new grills on the BMW, it would definitely be a used M series for me.
Yeah I don't care for that grill. Such a boring exterior looks like every other BMW. Never been a fan of BMW. They sound like ass, cramped inside and only thing going for it is the performance and interior. Plus the reliability and resale value is ridiculous.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I know we are all in pain with all the delays, but are other specialty cars like this one going through the same supply issues currently? I wonder how they communicated the delays compared to Ford.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I feel for you man, sorry Ford has done you and others dirty like this. I'm really surprised y'all have gotten your build dates pushed back so many times, especially when I've seen spring 2022 orders get production dates already on here. Ford's production system is so fucked.

What are you looking at getting into? There's a lot of good options out there, especially if you don't need a backseat.
Thanks man, Im looking at other Mach's, 19-20 gt350, and 13-14 gt500 first.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I don't care for that grill. Such a boring exterior looks like every other BMW. Never been a fan of BMW. They sound like ass, cramped inside and only thing going for it is the performance and interior. Plus the reliability and resale value is ridiculous.
I was never a fan either until we bought our 528, is it a V8? No, but it is very fun to drive and it handles great.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I was never a fan either until we bought our 528, is it a V8? No, but it is very fun to drive and it handles great.
Yeah no arguing there, maybe I am taking my frustration on BMW right now. Either way I hope you find a good deal, I am afraid I will have to look for one near end of year because I don't have much faith in it being built either.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Yeah no arguing there, maybe I am taking my frustration on BMW right now. Either way I hope you find a good deal, I am afraid I will have to look for one near end of year because I don't have much faith in it being built either.
Thank you, I hope you do as well. Im actually sending an email now about the GB @ Laura Ford as we speak. We will see.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Well I’ve been sitting back and watching for a while mostly to keep the anxiety at a controlled level. Received built and shipping emails 6/13, followed up today and the car arrived in Kansas City, MO yesterday via rail. Now waiting on convoy transport to Granger, scheduled delivery 7/2 - 7/8

I gotta say I’ve been pleased with the order process emails from ford, even though there were a couple delays early on everything has gone exactly per the emails and it seemed the order process emails were always timely

I know that’s not the norm for most people here and I truly feel bad how several people have been let down, I hope everything works out and everyone gets their build soon

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Well I’ve been sitting back and watching for a while mostly to keep the anxiety at a controlled level. Received built and shipping emails 6/13, followed up today and the car arrived in Kansas City, MO yesterday via rail. Now waiting on convoy transport to Granger, scheduled delivery 7/2 - 7/8

I gotta say I’ve been pleased with the order process emails from ford, even though there were a couple delays early on everything has gone exactly per the emails and it seemed the order process emails were always timely

I know that’s not the norm for most people here and I truly feel bad how several people have been let down, I hope everything works out and everyone gets their build soon
Congrats, on getting one step closer.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
E63D4B97-070A-438A-AE81-94FCAF49FA74.png

Hey all, just wanted to let ya’ll know that Laura Ford in Missouri has this available. GB, 700a, non recaro, HP, and 6 speed. They are only asking $500 over msrp.
Called the dealer, the car has had some type of shipping damage, the salesman was not 100% sure where or what. Only that they are waiting on the repair parts to arrive.

Also, the original person who placed the order, backed out and has possibly reconsidered. I will know for sure all the details tomorrow.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Called the dealer, the car has had some type of shipping damage, the salesman was not 100% sure where or what. Only that they are waiting on the repair parts to arrive.

Also, the original person who placed the order, backed out and has possibly reconsidered. I will know for sure all the details tomorrow.
That means ADM in the form of bid battle 🤔

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS

what is with these cars getting damaged in shipping? every one ive looked at local, and the one im getting from Alabama both had shipping damage

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
what is with these cars getting damaged in shipping? every one ive looked at local, and the one im getting from Alabama both had shipping damage
cut-rate providers as Ford goes lowest-bid? There has also been a good amount of driver turn-over, so inexperienced loaders?
Sponsored