2023 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
Your car is still in production because it is waiting on decals to be installed.
Too bad, as it looks better without the decals :)

I mean I took a look at that pic, and was like wow that is awesome and clean.
To each their own, no disrespect intended.

TNSilverfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Iconic Silver
Some colors look better with the decals. Some don’t. I.E. purple looks awesome without, silver looks awesome with the black and red.

The Kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
96 F250 7.3L; 16 2500HD Duramax; 06 F350 6.0L
I picked up the car yesterday. The top splitter had a ding on the pointed part. They're going to replace it. The front fender extensions were missing so They're getting them. They refused to put an inspection sticker because I wouldn't let them install the front plate bracket. Which they said was state inspection law. Not true. I only had a 20 day plate in the rear. Front plate bracket not needed. I went to my inspection shop and he said you need a plate bracket if you don't have a plate for inspection. When I get it registered then yes the plate has to be fastened properly in its place without swinging. Still no "bracket"required. Anyone else have a not so good delivery. Other than that it was a blast to row through those gears push it on the NH back roads.
My new car delivery was ok. Picked up my Mach 1 HP Premium from Granger but noted during delivery that Ford put the wrong Recaro seats in. Offered to leave car and come get later but was assured a local Ford dealer could/would assist with correcting the mis-build. Once home called a number of dealers and they all told me to basically pound sand and work with selling dealer to get corrected. Still waiting on a solid/good update as to when I'll be getting the leather Recaro's I had ordered. A bit frustrating to have this happen on the one and only car I've ever custom ordered.

TNSilverfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Iconic Silver
If mine shows up with the wrong seats, call me when they come in and I’ll finish up the paperwork with you then. Good grief.

Sponsored

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
Curious if anyone has got their owners kit yet?

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3

Sponsored

Gator12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford 150; 2023 M1 HP 6MT
I sent an email to Anthony at Ford Performance regarding the owners Kit and his reply is as follows:

"The Owner’s Kit Fulfillment Team anticipates that they can start shipping MY 2023 Owner’s Kits late May, early June at the latest.

If you do not see your Owner’s Kit by mid-June, feel free to reach back out to me and I can check on your kit status.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I talked with Yvonne from Ford Performance. She does the procurement, assembly and shipping of the kits. She is still working on getting out kits to people with # N serial numbers. # P kits will be a couple of months at least yet.
Sponsored