2023 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

The Kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
96 F250 7.3L; 16 2500HD Duramax; 06 F350 6.0L
Still chasing Granger and Ford for my leather Recaro seats or a suitable solution. Curious if anyone else in the forum had the same thing happen to them (ordered leather Recaro seats, got cloth). Please send me a message if so as I'm curious what your dealership/Ford is telling you.
Sponsored

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP; Prior:20 Camaro SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Still chasing Granger and Ford for my leather Recaro seats or a suitable solution. Curious if anyone else in the forum had the same thing happen to them (ordered leather Recaro seats, got cloth). Please send me a message if so as I'm curious what your dealership/Ford is telling you.
Did you get cloth recaro? or cloth base?

Edit: NVM I see it's cloth recaro. Where are you located in the US of A?

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Does the door sticker show the proper interior code or did Granger accidentally order the incorrect trim? You probably shouldn't have taken delivery without a written resolution.

The Kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Did you get cloth recaro? or cloth base?

Edit: NVM I see it's cloth recaro. Where are you located in the US of A?
I am located in the USA

The Kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Does the door sticker show the proper interior code or did Granger accidentally order the incorrect trim? You probably shouldn't have taken delivery without a written resolution.
Everything checks out with my car per what I ordered vs. Granger Motors. Ford has acknowledged the screw-up was on their end. A written resolution for a mis-build/warranty claim...never needed that in the past. Ordered a GM truck with power mirrors, but was delivered with manual ones. Placed the mis-build claim with the dealership and the correct mirrors were installed in a couple of weeks. Done.

This shouldn't be this hard for Granger Motors or Ford Motor Company to offer any sort of reasonable solution. Just screams horrible customer service.

Sponsored

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Thats unfortunate. Sorry to hear this is still ongoing. My assumption is that Ford has no Recaro's to ship, which is not uncommon. Often times warranty parts are replaced thru the parts network and not from the assembly line. It could also be that the distribution warehouse that services Granger is on strike, but I can't confirm that.

The Kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Yeah...it just stinks it's taking so long to resolve without any meaningful updates from all parties involved and the empty promises made by the Mustang Brand Manager that I spoke to on the phone. The intent of this post was not to bash Ford or Granger, but rather share my ordering/delivery experience of my Mach 1 per a prior post from another member.

At the end of the day my Mach 1 is awesome and I couldn't be happier, except for the seat mess up, which I'm hoping either Ford or Granger steps-up and makes me whole. That's all I'm asking for.

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
After 6 months I would say your on your own. Granger has to step up and they did not. They should fix this. Sucks

The Kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Glad to report that Granger Motors stepped up and got Ford to build the leather Recaro seats that should've come with the car. Took a bit longer than I would've liked, but we finally got there. Special thanks to Zach Westrum and Larry Jackson for all of their help!
Sponsored