2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
What I find interesting is that people usually do not realize they have the shipping blocks in, unless they look for them (or by luck). It seems that the driving characteristic, even with the blocks, is not so bad.
Sponsored

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
This thread is now into it's 127th page. At the risk of being referred to as a lazy lurker and also being a hopeful '22 Mach 1 recipient, when did the first HP Mach 1's begin to roll off the line in '21? Might any of you be able to draw any similarities between what the Mother Ship's scheduling was like then and what we are now seeing in '22?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
This thread is now into it's 127th page. At the risk of being referred to as a lazy lurker and also being a hopeful '22 Mach 1 recipient, when did the first HP Mach 1's begin to roll off the line in '21? Might any of you be able to draw any similarities between what the Mother Ship's scheduling was like then and what we are now seeing in '22?
First HP production was the last week of march in ā€˜21 Iā€™m pretty sure. This was due to the cup2ā€™s. I think the first deliveries were mid April.
that timeline was as planned by ford but I donā€™t think that data necessarily translates to ā€˜22. You are dealing with way more supply interruptions and constraints on the manufacturing process than we were at this time last year.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
First HP production was the last week of march in ā€˜21 Iā€™m pretty sure. This was due to the cup2ā€™s. I think the first deliveries were mid April.
that timeline was as planned by ford but I donā€™t think that data necessarily translates to ā€˜22. You are dealing with way more supply interruptions and constraints on the manufacturing process than we were at this time last year.
Thanks for the reply. I kind of figured that things are a bit different for '22. Just wondering if there might be any method to the madness that one might be able to piece the puzzle together. I am imagining that some chip will be this year's Cup 2. I do find the rumors of potential shipment of "to be completed later" vehicles intriguing.

docday64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG, M1333 Mach 1, 2013 Taurus SHO PP
Hard to believe that the tire shop didn't spot the shipping blocks as well. Would have been pretty hard to miss with the tires off when he got rid of the Cup 2's.

Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
Wow 4K miles with the big yellow spacers
Yeah. I'd be changing those front springs for new ones if someone drove that long with the spacers installed.