No more new 2022 Mach 1 Orders?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
be thankful. Ford radio is nothing to get excited over. Buy a proper set of amps and speakers and you'll blow the B&O out of the water like Hood did to Bismarck.

And then get Katzkin in real leather and an interesting pattern instead of Ford's unimaginative 3rd grade coloring class.
What is a ballpark figure for the cost of Katzkin in an S550? I know it depends on the skins you select, but ballpark?

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
What is a ballpark figure for the cost of Katzkin in an S550? I know it depends on the skins you select, but ballpark?
1200-1600 installed. Some of the resellers let you do just the front for approx half that. I mean who cares about rear seats - you put a rear-set delete kit in the car already, right?

OP
OP

MKBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Charger Hellcat
Dealer was able to put an order in but couldn't add some of the features that I wanted, also the wait time would of been ridiculously long...So I canceled... the more that I drive/think about it I can't give up the hellcat. Let's see what the future Mustang specs will look like and maybe I might change my mind.

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Dealer was able to put an order in but couldn't add some of the features that I wanted, also the wait time would of been ridiculously long...So I canceled... the more that I drive/think about it I can't give up the hellcat. Let's see what the future Mustang specs will look like and maybe I might change my mind.
What options couldn’t you add?

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
be thankful. Ford radio is nothing to get excited over. Buy a proper set of amps and speakers and you'll blow the B&O out of the water like Hood did to Bismarck.

And then get Katzkin in real leather and an interesting pattern instead of Ford's unimaginative 3rd grade coloring class.
Actually the Bismark and its accompanying ship Prince Eugen sank the Hood.
Sponsored