2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Another delay, Im now scheduled the first week of August.
I swear I’m getting ready to go ballistic.

B0E7B911-1B56-4309-A57C-8756825E1CB4.png
I just got the same email, pushed back ANOTHER Two Weeks. :curse::angry:
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Sorry Brother, I was hoping you would keep our original date.

STHENRY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
I have had 9 Mustangs over the years and am starting to think with the way things are going I may not be getting one this year. Of course I have only been waiting five months so figure I have to wait for all the orders from 2021 to get their cars before I can complain too much.

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Good luck Brother, I hope your date stays the same.

This right here is why people have no brand loyalty. I have personally owned 16 Mustangs since the mid eighties, I live eat
And breathe Mustang.

This experience has really tarnished a car I love, because Ford will not step up and be honest with customers.

Sorry for the long rant, this really has me pissed right now
Very sorry for yet another delay. My 22 M1 will be my 21st Mustang (if it's built). Capital has ordered at least five of those and I can't remember how many other Mustangs/Ford/Lincolns I've bought from them.

There seems to be no outside logic to how these cars are being built. My 2021 M1 was built in what I thought was a very reasonable timeframe and only ordered this 22 as GB is my favorite color and I couldn't resist.

The last email I have from Ford has the 18 Jul date so I suspect I'll get another email with and associated delay as well.

Although I've loved Mustangs my whole life, I was relatively late in owning one (39) but I've owned one or two at a time since then. It is very hard to stay loyal when it seems that it is a one way street and Ford is not willing to provide full disclosure.

If I were one of the folks still waiting after a year, I might just see how I would look in a Bowtie. Best regards.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Very sorry for yet another delay. My 22 M1 will be my 21st Mustang (if it's built). Capital has ordered at least five of those and I can't remember how many other Mustangs/Ford/Lincolns I've bought from them.

There seems to be no outside logic to how these cars are being built. My 2021 M1 was built in what I thought was a very reasonable timeframe and only ordered this 22 as GB is my favorite color and I couldn't resist.

The last email I have from Ford has the 18 Jul date so I suspect I'll get another email with and associated delay as well.

Although I've loved Mustangs my whole life, I was relatively late in owning one (39) but I've owned one or two at a time since then. It is very hard to stay loyal when it seems that it is a one way street and Ford is not willing to provide full disclosure.

If I were one of the folks still waiting after a year, I might just see how I would look in a Bowtie. Best regards.
Thanks for the words of encouragement and your dealings with Ford.

If this continues with delays I will add another BMW to the garage.

good luck with your order as well.

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
I just received the same email about being pushed out to 8-1. I have now received 5 emails with rescheduled build weeks. See sig below for details..

Looks like Traxil, Coastal-Mach and I all have the same sequence of build weeks... what are the odds of that?

Gecko50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang Coupe, 1991 GT Hatch, 2015 GT Coupe
Well wife M1 suppose to be at stealer on July 5th... definite MAYBE.. LOL but I sent a nice email to sales person.... NOW my wife says the sales person... is afraid of ME! oh all I said was call me when it arrives and no prep work till the ceramic person and I inspect the cars paint and finish. All dealer prep to be accomplished after paint protection is competed. Jus so no tech drags his person or tools OR greasy rags to add micro scratches into the finish! is that harsh.... LOL

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
I just received the same email about being pushed out to 8-1. I have now received 5 emails with rescheduled build weeks. See sig below for details..

Looks like Traxil, Coastal-Mach and I all have the same sequence of build weeks... what are the odds of that?
I kinda wish I had 5 emails like yours. I ordered a couple days prior to you (Chapman) and have no emails from Ford since April telling me "we've run into a few delays". Count yourselves fortunate guys.
Also someone somewhere is going to get the last one built...I'd take that one

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
rumor is that a massive chip shortage is on the way due to lack of nobel gases from Ukrain/Russia due to the conflict, it is needed to make said chips.

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
rumor is that a massive chip shortage is on the way due to lack of nobel gases from Ukrain/Russia due to the conflict, it is needed to make said chips.
Have heard of similar...and worse for things we truly need. We should keep things in perspective. This car is a "luxury" and some of the things like this we can live without despite our desires to have them.

JSracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150; 2005 GTO
I kinda wish I had 5 emails like yours. I ordered a couple days prior to you (Chapman) and have no emails from Ford since April telling me "we've run into a few delays". Count yourselves fortunate guys.
I ordered a day after you from Chapman, none HP and white. Car is in shipping. Odd mine was built before yours. Well maybe not odd based on this thread.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a day after you from Chapman, none HP and white. Car is in shipping. Odd mine was built before yours. Well maybe not odd based on this thread.
NICE! Congrats

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
My order is also with Chapman - they have 25 M1 orders pending. I’m starting to think only a handful of those will get build slots.

Has anyone taken delivery from Chapman this year?

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I guess most of us would like to have a shot of reality and truth instead of having to make up rumors or just guess.
I find it almost impossible to understand that a company of this size and scope, worldwide, is getting their hats handed to them when at the same time they are planning for the EV future for Ford and their slice of that pie.
I guess having a VIN and five emails with different build dates is something but it is small consolation knowing that many orders were canceled last year due to the inability of Ford to produce THEIR product.
Sponsored