Sponsored

2022 Mach 1 Exhaust

Ragamuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 manual Mach 1
Man, your car sounds sick when it was just the kook headers and factory everywhere else! I was debating on which way to go and I think I'll do that now after hearing yours. My mach 1 is full stock right now but I've got a Steeda H pipe sitting in the box I've been debating on using or not

Jason29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500, 2012 Boss 302 Silver Laguna Seca
about the BOSS 302 quad pipes? You can add baffles OR you can add a electric cut out to dial in your sound level.

I am thinking about it myself, I have a set of Electric cutouts already.

1662587313608.png

I have had this setup on a Bullitt before and also put it on my Mach. 1 recently. I really like the sound. It was one of my favorite things about my Boss Mustang, as it puts the sound right behind your ears and it crackles nicely on deacceleration. You are right, you can fine tune it with the baffle it comes with or other options that are sold. Here’s a video clip of it on the Bullitt.

cprime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caelan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I'm running Kook's green catted headers and the Borla ATAK GT500 catback. I've gotten no complaints with starting in quiet mode since I set my quiet hours on the car. It's super loud in track mode but I can control how loud I really want to be and also be Nascar loud too. Shockingly this is the first system I've found that's not a raspy nightmare but also extremely loud.
Did you do any tuning for the headers?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Did you do any tuning for the headers?
Still waiting on the RTD+ from Wengerd Tuning. It's on backorder and it's been about a month so far. Once that ships I'll be able to tune. Right now I'm just running spacers with mini cats on to avoid the CEL. It's running just fine in stock form right now.

Sponsored

cprime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caelan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Still waiting on the RTD+ from Wengerd Tuning. It's on backorder and it's been about a month so far. Once that ships I'll be able to tune. Right now I'm just running spacers with mini cats on to avoid the CEL. It's running just fine in stock form right now.
I really wanna put on catted long tubes purely for sound purposes, but don’t want to tune the car yet. I’m trying to figure out if i’d be fine just putting on the spacers to avoid the CEL and running them on the stock tune. I don’t beat on the car often or do any tracking, so i’m curious if a tune is necessary

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I really wanna put on catted long tubes purely for sound purposes, but don’t want to tune the car yet. I’m trying to figure out if i’d be fine just putting on the spacers to avoid the CEL and running them on the stock tune. I don’t beat on the car often or do any tracking, so i’m curious if a tune is necessary
Let me know if you do it. I want to do the same thing and not need a tune just yet.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
You'll be just fine. My CEL went away with the spacers and readiness tests all passed.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
What spacers did you use?

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I have had this setup on a Bullitt before and also put it on my Mach. 1 recently. I really like the sound. It was one of my favorite things about my Boss Mustang, as it puts the sound right behind your ears and it crackles nicely on deacceleration. You are right, you can fine tune it with the baffle it comes with or other options that are sold. Here’s a video clip of it on the Bullitt.

Nice! Yes I loved the sound of it too. I had it on my 14GT with the GT500 mufflers. The way the sounds would bounce from the curb up to my ears was eargasm. I had mine full open though was a little much but I never got around trying the baffles lol

Sponsored

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Interested as well. I was under the impression that catted LTH with an H or X pipe and factory AE would be no issues. Do the LTH throw a code?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Interested as well. I was under the impression that catted LTH with an H or X pipe and factory AE would be no issues. Do the LTH throw a code?
Yes, they do. P0420. You have to realize that the O2's are relocated because of long tubes. Your cats vs no cats does not matter.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I went with some stainless steel ones with mini cats in them. I don't think they were the Big Daddies ones but same style.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Bro!
Sponsored