Ecoboost Premium PP
Looks great!

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
why is it that every single spoiler made for this car has so many odd raised or cut out areas? i wish i could explain it more clearly...the stock gt spoiler that has raised ends, the cdc spoiler with the lowered center section, the roush spoilers with the center section of the top sunk down an inch. trucarbon with the raised center section. this one with an extra vertical lip on the top blade edge and a raised center section. the track pack with missing end pieces and a raised hump on the lower decklid area. is anyone going to make an extended stock appearing spoiler similar to the 03/04 cobra?

Last edited:

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
why is it that every single spoiler made for this car has so many odd raised or cut out areas? i wish i could explain it more clearly...the stock gt spoiler that has raised ends, the cdc spoiler with the lowered center section, the roush spoilers with the center section of the top sunk down an inch. trucarbon with the raised center section. this one with an extra vertical lip on the top blade edge and a raised center section. the track pack with missing end pieces and a raised hump on the lower decklid area. is anyone going to make an extended stock appearing spoiler similar to the 03/04 cobra?

The raised edges are to clear the quarter panels. The spoilers hang over the sides of the trunk and you can't make a spoiler completely flush. If you do you run the risk of damaging the paint on the quarter panels and the spoiler.

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
The raised edges are to clear the quarter panels. The spoilers hang over the sides of the trunk and you can't make a spoiler completely flush. If you do you run the risk of damaging the paint on the quarter panels and the spoiler.
i completely understand that it needs to be raised a little for the play in the trunk when its being closed...but a few mm is understandable. nearly an inch is just ridiculous.

Sponsored

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Would love an 03/04 Cobra style spoiler.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sub

CrazedAntelope

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
i completely understand that it needs to be raised a little for the play in the trunk when its being closed...but a few mm is understandable. nearly an inch is just ridiculous.
If you google images of the Z28, you can see daylight between the spoiler and the rear haunches.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I get it with the notches in the center. That is what has held me back from making a purchase, and makes me lean more towards a dovetail shape but those can be a bit much as well.
Wish there was something in between. Notchless, less severe dovetail would be nice.

08fordgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 shelby gt350 race red
Are there any plans for a vette z06 styled spoiler? Also I can't find the thread for your gt350 styled valance. When is that going to be available? Need a timeline so I can decide if I need to buy a different muffler setup with quad tips.

Sponsored

GotDIBs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base 6spd w/ Recaros
Looks great guys! Can't wait to see this one come along. It looks like the CAD file has holes for a wickerbill extension. Can you verify this is the case? If so, looks like I'll be holding off on the track pack spoiler for this one...

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
From their Facebook page. First prototype! The panel will be included and will provide approximently an extra 1" to the height of the spoiler.
image.jpg
image.jpeg

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
Interesting. Sub'd.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name