Sponsored

Carbon Dynamics Track Pack Spoiler

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The real deal is pretty affordable now. Unless you prefer the larger/more aggressive design of this one.
Agreed the real deal is only like $415 from Levittown.

And Steeda has a no drill version that's nearly identical to OEM that is $499 painted any color.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Keiferson22

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT Premium
Update: I contacted Carbon Dynamics via their website and Facebook to let them know I wasn't thrilled with all the waviness all over the spoiler. It's been well over 24 hours and I haven't heard a peep, other than on Facebook messenger when after repeated poking someone said I would be contacted early today.

That never happened, ugh I am really not looking forward to the process of dealing with this company. But for the price paid this spoiler should be free of defects.

15Black3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 3.7
like I keep saying. Awful company and probably won't last long if they don't get their customer service together

OP
OP
Keiferson22

Keiferson22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT Premium
like I keep saying. Awful company and probably won't last long if they don't get their customer service together
Ok, so was trying to be curtious but now i'm flat out frustrated. If anyone has done their homework they would surely be able to come to the conclusion that Carbon Dynamics FLAT OUT SUCKS!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BIG TIME QUALITY ISSUES!

During the long drawn out waiting period after ordering their product they sent a mass email to 25 customers who were in limbo awaiting an update or anything frankly. Someone on the mass email was wise enough to reply all and delete Carbon Dynamics from the chain. What ensued was a private discussion amongst all 25 customers discussing their experiences and status of their orders. Several people were given bogus tracking numbers and several people received bogus ship dates. Many people actually filed disputes with PayPal and got their money back. I could easily post that email thread here but frankly I'm too lazy as I would have to block out each customer's name to respect their privacy.

I am a mechanical engineer and work in the aerospace industry and can flat out tell you that their mission statement about wind tunnel testing and fluid dynamics modeling is total Bull written by some half wit with absolutely no industry experience.

Has anyone noticed that they are no longer a sponsor on this site? Now you know why!

Sponsored

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Ok, so was trying to be curtious but now i'm flat out frustrated. If anyone has done their homework they would surely be able to come to the conclusion that Carbon Dynamics FLAT OUT SUCKS!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BIG TIME QUALITY ISSUES!

During the long drawn out waiting period after ordering their product they sent a mass email to 25 customers who were in limbo awaiting an update or anything frankly. Someone on the mass email was wise enough to reply all and delete Carbon Dynamics from the chain. What ensued was a private discussion amongst all 25 customers discussing their experiences and status of their orders. Several people were given bogus tracking numbers and several people received bogus ship dates. Many people actually filed disputes with PayPal and got their money back. I could easily post that email thread here but frankly I'm too lazy as I would have to block out each customer's name to respect their privacy.

I am a mechanical engineer and work in the aerospace industry and can flat out tell you that their mission statement about wind tunnel testing and fluid dynamics modeling is total Bull written by some half wit with absolutely no industry experience.

Has anyone noticed that they are no longer a sponsor on this site? Now you know why!

Noted, thanks for the heads up :cheers:

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red

If you ever follow what they do post (on facebook and forums), they make a ton of promises and rarely or barely deliver on them. And then you'll see facebook posts of them teasing carbon fiber wheels/rims... which let's be real, is not gonna happen.

I'm sure they got good intentions, but their execution is lacking.

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
You know I had one on order with them but nothing but delays so I was able to cancel my order and found a OEM one for $427.00 shipped and had it before there lead time. I'm SO HAPPY I went with the factory Track Pack :-)

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Same with my spoiler. Eventually had to go through paypal to request a refund. Good intentions I'm sure, just the execution of those intentions needs some work.
Sponsored