Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
They told me they wouldn't refund shipping :/
Yeah I didn't get that either, but I was like the 3rd person to order so I payed the $350 when they first took pre-orders...... And they only gave me back $300
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Damn. I had hopes for the spoiler and diffuser but that's quickly fading.
I did too, it's what I really wanted... I'm looking at the apr drag wing this time

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
I'm glad I canceled on time. After seeing how long replies were taking on the other threads, I got a bad feeling about this product and decided to cancel. Good thing I did, or I would have been stuck with same issues as some other guys. Hope you get it all worked out OP!

Sam@CarbonDynamics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
American Muscle
If you have concerns or complaints about any of our products, the easiest way to get our attention would be to shoot us an email or contact us on Facebook. We do not read through all the threads/posts on M6G to be able to find out which ones are meant for us. Again, our email is [email protected] and our facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/carbondynamicss

Last edited:

Sponsored

FosterB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Mine came with the gaps as well as a chipped corner. CD has been quick to reply to my questions and is suggesting that the bases be ground down.

Has anybody installed theirs with the gaps without cracking or is everyone just asking for refunds?

OP
OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Mine came with the gaps as well as a chipped corner. CD has been quick to reply to my questions and is suggesting that the bases be ground down.

Has anybody installed theirs with the gaps without cracking or is everyone just asking for refunds?

I ended up installing it after having some work done to it. The wing has slightly morphed with the heat gun and sanding down the base to get it to fit. I installed it to test fit the wing since I will be taking it to the body shop to get the chipped corners fixed and the entire wing painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
That looks awesome!

Can you take some close ups of where the wing bolts down please, want to see if there is any gaps visible.

Hope they can improve the quality control and the real CF ones won't have such issues as I want this wing badly!

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Looks great! Glad you were able to make it fit!

If you don't mind me asking... How difficult was it to bend the wing with the heat applied?

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Looks great brother. Hope to see it one of these weekends at Supercar Sunday. If you need a good shop for paint, the people that did my hood are in Glendale are awesome, true enthusiasts as well.
Let me know.
Congrats and Im glad it worked.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
That looks awesome!

Can you take some close ups of where the wing bolts down please, want to see if there is any gaps visible.

Hope they can improve the quality control and the real CF ones won't have such issues as I want this wing badly!

I'll post some more photos later but it's pretty much flush with the trunk.

Looks great! Glad you were able to make it fit!

If you don't mind me asking... How difficult was it to bend the wing with the heat applied?

Wasn't too difficult if you heat it just right and at the right spots. You do need a lot of patience though since the process of bending was slow.

Looks great brother. Hope to see it one of these weekends at Supercar Sunday. If you need a good shop for paint, the people that did my hood are in Glendale are awesome, true enthusiasts as well.
Let me know.
Congrats and Im glad it worked.

Thanks man! I may need to check with that shop for a quote!

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
You guys going to do another production run of these?

FosterB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Mine came with the same issues as some others.
Going to give Carbon Dynamics props as my concerns were addressed quickly as opposed to ignoring hoping I'd go away. I'm a aftermarket manufacturer sales manager and have been in their position many times. So far, CD seems genuinely interested in making things right.

OP
OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
That looks awesome!

Some more photos!

Sponsored