Carbon Dynamics GT350 Spoiler

tanna786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Carbon Dynamics? I left several messages via the forum and Facebook with no response. I have provided my phone number, however have not heard back. Additionally, there is no number listed for them. I understand they might be busy...had a few questions about my spoiler order and an eta on the rear valence.

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Carbon Dynamics? I left several messages via the forum and Facebook with no response. I have provided my phone number, however have not heard back. Additionally, there is no number listed for them. I understand they might be busy...had a few questions about my spoiler order and an eta on the rear valence.
You can reach us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/carbondynamicss
or reach us via email at [email protected]

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
OP, are all of the holes in the trunk from the factory GT spoiler? Does the CD wing use the existing holes (minus the ones in the middle, obviously) or does it require new holes?

I have the factory GT spoiler on mine. I knew it was bolted down but I didn't expect that many bolts!

OP
OP
dgtal36

dgtal36

KEVCITY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
OP, are all of the holes in the trunk from the factory GT spoiler? Does the CD wing use the existing holes (minus the ones in the middle, obviously) or does it require new holes?

I have the factory GT spoiler on mine. I knew it was bolted down but I didn't expect that many bolts!

Well I have the ecoboost spoiler and I'm not sure if it's any different than the GT spoiler. I'm pretty sure it's the same but yeah there are three holes on each side.

You do have to drill 4 new holes on each side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
This reminds me of the fox body Saleen days. Everyone wanted the Saleen wing but it was either not available or very expensive. Companies built knock offs and you could tell right away which ones were fake and real. First give away was the car wasn't a Saleen ;) and second was the fit and finish were very poor. They (aftermarket) did end up improving after a while. Remembering this, I'd never want to be first in line for a part like this. IMO, unless the car was a COMPLETE conversion, the wing always looked out of place and I'm kinda feeling the same way on this one, too - but that's just an opinion and they are like belly buttons....

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
If you have concerns or complaints about any of our products, the easiest way to get our attention would be to shoot us an email or contact us on Facebook. We do not read through all the threads/posts on M6G to be able to find out which ones are meant for us. Again, our email is [email protected] and our facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/carbondynamicss
What ever happened to phone numbers? I refuse to do business with a business that can't be reached by a phone call. I own a business myself, I could only imagine how my customers would feel if I couldn't be reached by Phone. Nobody wants to spend money on a product and find out it doesn't work or fit then have to play email or FB tag.
Wow the world is really getting lost in itself. Sad.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I just do not understand how something is made then advertised then sold when knowing it's not a quality product. You have a reputation to hold. People will remember the bad or negative before the quality and good. It just drives me nuts when a aftermarket company makes a product that they sell and it doesn't fit like oem. All the 2015/2016 trunk deck lids are the same shape and to hear some one say that the factory tolerances are bad is insulting. I'm glad he got his R style spoiler to fit, but it shouldn't of came to this. Just as stanglife said, I also remember the fox body days were the exact same and here 25 years later the quality isn't much better with SOME of the aftermarket. Giving you your money back isn't fixing the problem. It's just keeping the buyer from going after the suppliers.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

Some more photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How close is the 1/4 panel edge contact to the spoiler. Looks like the spoilers mounting edge is rubbing the edge of the 1/4 panel. (Trunk gap). That will rub the paint off over a short time period.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
They haven't replied about the valance :/

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
tell me about it. i'm over the valance though

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
These things don't happen overnight guys... If they are not posting anything new it is because there is no new info that will be meaningful to the public at that time.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
These things don't happen overnight guys... If they are not posting anything new it is because there is no new info that will be meaningful to the public at that time.
I completely understand that. What I'm talking about is at least replying. A simple "valance is still in development" would suffice. I'll still stick around. Hopefully there has been progress on the valance, because I really want it. :headbang:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
the last thing that was posted was fitment issues from that pic that was posted that was WAY off on the sides. then it's been silent for about month after that.

either way, it has no holes like oem. i don't want it

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
the last thing that was posted was fitment issues from that pic that was posted that was WAY off on the sides. then it's been silent for about month after that.

either way, it has no holes like oem. i don't want it
The only thing off was the muffler placement.... The valance fit on the bumper. If you don't like the lack of holes then don't buy it. No one is forcing you to buy it. If you want exactly like OEM, ford is offering the real valance for $700. (last I heard)

CD is a brand new SMALL company. They are doing what they can to launch products for us. The 350 bumper, track pack spoiler, and carbon R wing are on their priority list right now.
Sponsored