Bubis5.0

Bubis5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BubisPhotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I appreciate the heads up, I have decided to wait 6-12 months. I don't want to lose any money on my current car during the trade.

If you are looking for a very nice oxford white track pack gt350, I traded it into them for an R. The car is located at Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel. The car is immaculate, I turned it into them with 2400 miles on the clock. The car was cared for with 2 oil changes and corresponding oil analysis from blackstone labs.

I don't know what your price range is, but they are asking something like 62K. I am sure you can do better.

My car has been with them now for about two weeks. I'm sure it is sitting outside, just like all their cars, but when I had it, it never spent a night outside.

I broke the car in correctly, it was driven as it was designed to be driven. It was never pushed until the oil got to 190 degrees and I never did crap like burnouts or any of that other nonsense.

If you are serious about buying a used 350, I would recommend my old car. I truly regret trading it in, but I had to so that I would be able to take possession of a second R.

Oh, there was only one issue with the car...... it had a minor chip out of the front end. Its probably fixed by now, but seriously, anybody who buys that car is getting a great one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bubis5.0

Bubis5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BubisPhotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I believe it was in normal mode, the only thing I remembered to turn on was the sport exhaust. The sales associate barely spoke about the car when I drove it...The tech pack includes the magneride if i'm not mistaken.

I would be curious to know what driving mode you were in on your test drive. I would also like to know if this was a true base mode without magnaride. The trammeling is a common characteristic and has been discussed a lot on this forum. Also remember this is the Tech that comes without transmission and diff coolers.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Really? No light clutch feel, tramlining or rattling/buzzing especially higher in the RPM range?
Clutch feel was OK with me - I could live with it, but I did remove the spring just to try it, and left it out - It was an improvement. No buzzes per se; the engine sounds buzzy at higher RPMs, but nothing is rattling inside. I never really had a issue with any severe tramlining. I did install the Steeda front brace, though, and steering response has improved significantly.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
I appreciate the heads up, I have decided to wait 6-12 months. I don't want to lose any money on my current car during the trade.
No offense, but I'm not sure waiting 6-12 months is going to help with that goal, especially with the revised 18s coming out.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Ok, Its the kind of car you want to buy. Its a shame because otherwise, I would never buy one of these cars used.

If you change your mind, I have the owners kit and oil filter wrench specific to the car.

You may want to throw them a lowball offer and separately negotiate a trade after the deal. Either way, best of luck to you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bubis5.0

Bubis5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BubisPhotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I don't own my car outright, so I will be paying off a big chunk of the loan in the next 6-12 months. Not to mention I just got a beater so I might put on 2,000 miles in 12 months on the GT.
No offense, but I'm not sure waiting 6-12 months is going to help with that goal, especially with the revised 18s coming out.

Last edited:

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
I believe it was in normal mode, the only thing I remembered to turn on was the sport exhaust. The sales associate barely spoke about the car when I drove it...The tech pack includes the magneride if i'm not mistaken.
You're absolutely right the Tech Pack does include the magnaride. That's why I bought mine. The trammeling is worse in sport mode but I like the steering feel better and I'm convinced there is a slightly different engine map as well. Others disagree.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
I don't own my car outright, so I will be paying off a big chunk of the loan in the next 6-12 months. Not to mention I just got a beater so I might put on 2,000 miles in 12 months on the GT.
Not to derail the thread into a financial discussion, but it won't matter if you pay it now or later in regards to how much you lose on the deal.

OP
OP
Bubis5.0

Bubis5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BubisPhotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
That is true in the long run, but I prefer my monthly payments to be lower with the option of paying more.

Not to derail the thread into a financial discussion, but it won't matter if you pay it now or later in regards to how much you lose on the deal.

Sponsored

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Well hears another take on financially affording one of these. I'm old fart (72) and to me its like a last hurrah. So to get payment where I could afford it I leased it (2017) for 5 years through U S Bank. And in 5 years if I'm still kicking and able to drive will just give it back and say I did the performance car thing just one last time.

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Really? No light clutch feel, tramlining or rattling/buzzing especially higher in the RPM range?

[MENTION=24957]Minn19[/MENTION] mine is the same, nothing is buzzing inside or rattling, no matter the RPM (just did a track day) .
Tramlining is no worse than any performance cars with huge wheels... The M5 I had used to do it also. It has diminished a bit by installing the brace like [MENTION=22916]Zombo[/MENTION] said...

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
You guys really haven't experienced tramlining until you've driven a '60s musclecar on skinny bias plies on a rain-grooved concrete highway.

:lol:

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=24957]Minn19[/MENTION] mine is the same, nothing is buzzing inside or rattling, no matter the RPM (just did a track day) .
Tramlining is no worse than any performance cars with huge wheels... The M5 I had used to do it also. It has diminished a bit by installing the brace like [MENTION=22916]Zombo[/MENTION] said...
Huh, everybody's definition and annoyance factor is different. I have the same two rattles I had my 16 tech. And now I'm starting to get the reverse collar buzz/rattle in higher RPMS. My friend at the dealer printed off the instructions to take apart the areas that are rattling so I'll start dealing with those when it cools down in Sept/Oct. Also, I now have an even more valid reason to get the MGW shifter. :D

I wasn't trying say the tramlining was worse than xyz car (it doesn't bother me), I was just surprised that [MENTION=22916]Zombo[/MENTION] didn't seem to be experiencing it.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Well, I feel a little tug now and then. Maybe it just didn't have as big of an impact on me as I was prepared, reading a bunch of posts here, prior to owning - It wasn't a surprise to me like it may have been for the OP? I switched out my shifter for the MGW at ~1500 miles, but I didn't have any buzzing in the OEM up 'til then.
Sponsored