Sponsored

Sharing my Experience about the GT350

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You guys really haven't experienced tramlining until you've driven a '60s musclecar on skinny bias plies on a rain-grooved concrete highway.

:lol:
How about a 60's manual steering car on a snow covered gravel road with only two ruts being clear?
Sponsored

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
Well, I feel a little tug now and then. Maybe it just didn't have as big of an impact on me as I was prepared, reading a bunch of posts here, prior to owning - It wasn't a surprise to me like it may have been for the OP? I switched out my shifter for the MGW at ~1500 miles, but I didn't have any buzzing in the OEM up 'til then.
The tar snakes on some of the roads are the only things that really tug at the tires and of course big ruts, but otherwise it really isn't that bad to me.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
conti sport dws completely solved tramlining, and I live on very heavily grooved back roads. Tire matters a-lot not just width. But a stiff sidewall, wide front tire is going to literally shoot you right and left if the road is very poor.

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Well hears another take on financially affording one of these. I'm old fart (72) and to me its like a last hurrah. So to get payment where I could afford it I leased it (2017) for 5 years through U S Bank. And in 5 years if I'm still kicking and able to drive will just give it back and say I did the performance car thing just one last time.
Awesome, enjoy it!
Sponsored