Race Ramps

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
While I can't speak for rapid, I have had zero issues, and def recommend. Had one leak on initial setup from the connectors. Redid the tape and it was all good. Setup is easy, and it's super nice to use.
Good to know....I remember when these were just over a grand. I will keep an eye out for sales. Thanks!
Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
What's your experience with the QuickJack? I'm thinking this is what I ultimately want.
Love them! Used them for my 2015 and other cars over the past few years. Most recently used for the 2021 Mach 1 and the SHO, but I don't have a level surface to work on until later this year. Looking forward to having my garage so I can use them again.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Good to know....I remember when these were just over a grand. I will keep an eye out for sales. Thanks!
Yep, bought mine as a return. Four years later, still no issues!

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I especially like them since I don't have a tall garage and so can't lift the car too high. The QuickJack gets them up enough to work under on a creeper but not high enough to hit the garage door opener!

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
I like my race ramps as they are light and seem durable....a little pricey though...worked well for my last car. I can't use a lift due to some interference on a portion of my garage.

20210613_093947.jpg

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
I especially like them since I don't have a tall garage and so can't lift the car too high. The QuickJack gets them up enough to work under on a creeper but not high enough to hit the garage door opener!
I've had trucks for years so I've never had an issue changing oil haha

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice. Have you had any issues such as leaks or fitting problems?
Zero, pay attention to the bleeding procedure when setting them up. Also, call & buy from the company, not over the web.

I recently sold an older model of the 5000, for the same, new model. Reason lifts 2 inches higher.

An idea to keep in mind, youtube instructional talks about using a rag to mop up any hyd fluid bleeding the jacks.

You will be adding the fitting, I say build the jacks in the shipping box & bleed.

As the picture shows the hyd fluid was contained. It can take up to times to get all the air bled. The jacks will raise and lower at the same rate with all the air removed.

If they are not the jack that is slow still has air in the system.

Another tip lowering the jack, once down, press the up button for a sec, it will remove the line pressure and make the quick disconnect much easier to disconnect.
IMG_0673.jpeg

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
When I purchased my lift, I looked at the QuickJack, MaxJax, two post lifts, and four post lifts. My wife and I share a garage, so I really didn't want anything permanently mounted in the garage. I ended up buying this. About twice as much as the QuickJack and I don't have to lay under the car any more.

lift.jpg

Sponsored

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I have the Race Ramps 10" two-piece wheel cribs. They're durable and really easy to set up and store out of the way. It's nice to be able to get access to under the car from the sides. I thought about getting a quick jack but I don't need one.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I tossed my ramps. A decent jack and two jack stands is easier IMHO, and a helluva lot less drama than trying to drive up ramps blind.

Firsttexan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT500 '19 GT PP1 '13 GT500, 98 GT, 92 LX 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
The race ramps have served me well so far but would love to get the whole car up in the air.
Mine have held up very well under commercial conditions. I have been using them in my wash bay for the last 3 yrs.

In 2015 I paid $1900 for the Bendpak 6000# lift and $600 for the ramps. They sure have gone up.

WP_20161203_16_23_24_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Have race ramps, they are great. But just recently purchased the 5000TL quickjack. Haven’t set it up yet but damn. That’s a great deal at Costco. And that includes shipping. Mine was $1551 with tax.
Sponsored