Sponsored

Race Ramps

Slicktricky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach1
Looking to get some race ramps or something similar for the convenience of oil changes on my Mach1 and will use it for my truck and wife’s car.
I have the HP but I have not installed the lower front splitter yet but probably will soon so I will need something that will not scrape with that lower splitter. Race Ramps are expensive but I think it would be worth it in the long run for the convenience of servicing my vehicles. Thanks
C49DDA20-814E-4749-B970-1175F8AC0644.jpeg
Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
If you have a level driveway or garage, the QuickJack is a great lift! You'd need to pick the right model to accommodate the different vehicles. My 5000 series lifts our Mach 1 and our Taurus SHO.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Just FYI, those are pretty low off the ground still. My GT350 still hit those too. I actually just bought a second jack, jack both sides up at the same time, and stick blocks under the wheels. Plus it about 4" higher than my normal ramps.

Also, I would suggest the quick jack too if you want all 4 off the ground. If I had a place to store it, I would buy one.

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
I'm also looking at the race ramps and those are the ones I was going to go with. Already bought jacking rails....thinking about dumping the money into a nice low jack and jack stands instead of the ramps...I'd love the quick jack but it's 1K more and seems like a lot more work to get up and running consistently.

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
If you have a level driveway or garage, the QuickJack is a great lift! You'd need to pick the right model to accommodate the different vehicles. My 5000 series lifts our Mach 1 and our Taurus SHO.
What's your experience with the QuickJack? I'm thinking this is what I ultimately want.

Sponsored

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
I have the race ramps and love them. To get the rear in the air, I use the wheel cribs they have at the same height. My car is a GT PP, so not a Mach, but the ramps clear the front easily. Nice thing about the race ramps is they are super light and easy to move around.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
I'm wondering what those Race Ramps are made of that make them so expensive. The prices are just ridiculous.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
Strong and light weight!
So plastic? $500 for two pieces of plastic? That's absurd, but I guess they're geniuses. People seem to be buying them. Can't fault them for pricing them high. A fool and his money...

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
What's your experience with the QuickJack? I'm thinking this is what I ultimately want.

Money well spent, they store on the wall, takes up less room than my other floor jacks & stands.

IMG_0272.jpeg

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
So plastic? $500 for two pieces of plastic? That's absurd, but I guess they're geniuses. People seem to be buying them. Can't fault them for pricing them high. A fool and his money...
They are a closed cell foam design I believe. I've used much smaller plastic ramps and these are a lot lighter and stronger despite being larger. They are easily the best ramps I have ever used. I installed long tubes and a Tremec transmission sitting under these ramps. I decided against the quickjack just because I like to be able to get under the car on a creeper from the sides.

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I have the RR for my gt350 and they are fantastic.

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Very nice. Have you had any issues such as leaks or fitting problems?
While I can't speak for rapid, I have had zero issues, and def recommend. Had one leak on initial setup from the connectors. Redid the tape and it was all good. Setup is easy, and it's super nice to use.
Sponsored