HKusp

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I slide them in from the side. I think there are even instructions saying not to run over them. You'd take a big chance on breaking the hydraulics if you did. The 7000lb ones are a bit heavy, but they do slide. On my Roush I could get them under the car with the shortest blocks before I added the jacking rails. When I added the jacking rails I had to go to a 2x4 under the front part. I don't have any issues with any of my other cars.
So there's room between the wheels to slide them in then, good to know. Thank you.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Can any QJ owners who have this system and also have a tiled floor garage floor surface add to this thread?

I would like to know if it leaves any deep impressions into the tiled surface with the weight of a vehicle on it?

drudis

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dariusrudis.net
First Name
Darius
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium - SpongeBob Yellow
Can any QJ owners who have this system and also have a tiled floor garage floor surface add to this thread?

I would like to know if it leaves any deep impressions into the tiled surface with the weight of a vehicle on it?
No worse than using a floorjack or jackstands. Actually even LESS, as the QuickJack displaces o
ver a very long footprint.

drudis

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dariusrudis.net
First Name
Darius
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium - SpongeBob Yellow
p.s. On my lowered Mustang, I use a 3-part 2x12 lumber... Part-1 goes under front tire only, part-III goes under rear tire only, and part-II goes in between. I drive up onto the 2x12's, pull out part-II, and slide QuickJack from the side.

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Just an idea. It worked for me.

Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Ok I know I found out about this mod somewhere on this forum. So to the person that posted this , Thank you. I spent 17 dollars and followed the video and I really like how easy my Q.J. are to move into position now.
Sponsored