Sponsored

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Nice pictures! I wish I could find another S550 in my area, but to date I appear to be the only one locally.
On the side track of this thread; I always park far away for both the car's sheet metal and a little exercise for me. Always have, nothing new for the Mustang. However, in the 1st week of ownership a fine upstanding citizen in an old pickup decided to park next to me, all the way at the end of the lot. So close to my door that I couldn't get into my car. (Yes, the truck wore a bow-tie and yes I could have gotten in the passenger side and climbed over the shifter.) I plotted all sorts of revenge that would just escalate until we ended up in jail, but then in what I consider proof of the divine, a flatbed driver coming out of the bagel joint next door was wearing a ford racing polo and approached me. I was upset, but he was pissed! So long story short; he towed the truck, I got in my car, moved a few islands away and waited for the ass hat to come out. He did not appear amused, but I found it hilarious. Two empty spaces where he and I were parked... the rapid head swivel and immediate flash of panic on his face. I have no idea if any of what happened was legal, or what happened to him and his truck, but the flatbed driver refused money saying it would be inappropriate and that the other guy will pay him.
If I ever see him out at the bar, I'll definitely buy him a beer!

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
Nice pictures! I wish I could find another S550 in my area, but to date I appear to be the only one locally.
On the side track of this thread; I always park far away for both the car's sheet metal and a little exercise for me. Always have, nothing new for the Mustang. However, in the 1st week of ownership a fine upstanding citizen in an old pickup decided to park next to me, all the way at the end of the lot. So close to my door that I couldn't get into my car. (Yes, the truck wore a bow-tie and yes I could have gotten in the passenger side and climbed over the shifter.) I plotted all sorts of revenge that would just escalate until we ended up in jail, but then in what I consider proof of the divine, a flatbed driver coming out of the bagel joint next door was wearing a ford racing polo and approached me. I was upset, but he was pissed! So long story short; he towed the truck, I got in my car, moved a few islands away and waited for the ass hat to come out. He did not appear amused, but I found it hilarious. Two empty spaces where he and I were parked... the rapid head swivel and immediate flash of panic on his face. I have no idea if any of what happened was legal, or what happened to him and his truck, but the flatbed driver refused money saying it would be inappropriate and that the other guy will pay him.
:lol:

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Those 17s they put on the base v6 are a sin
Yeah, definitely... I'd maybe consider em for my winter set of tires... But thats about it IMO

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
This is an amazing story. Insta-karma.

Sponsored

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
I don't see why people can't take care of their own shit furthermore people cant see someone else having nice shit and want to put door dents on your car.... I park in two spots all the time and park at the last row...we got it to drive it not leave at home. Fat people take up two seats all the time and don't have to pay for two tickets parking spaces are free, lines just help people that cant park

I just don't get why some people think they are entitled to two spaces. If you are that concerned or paranoid, leave it at home.

thxultra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 2016 Mercedes C300
I don't see why people can't take care of their own shit furthermore people cant see someone else having nice shit and want to put door dents on your car.... I park in two spots all the time and park at the last row...we got it to drive it not leave at home. Fat people take up two seats all the time and don't have to pay for two tickets parking spaces are free, lines just help people that cant park

Have to agree I don't know why people can't respect other peoples things that they work hard to get. I always park far away also because never fails people will smash into your door. I only take one spot though because people see you in two even if it is the last two and then end up keying your car. Going back to the problem of people can't respect others property...

XDMan

El Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium With 50th Anniversary Pack
I wish you luck in placing your own needs ahead of all others. Just don't complain when you are on the receiving end.

Last edited:

Sponsored

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
other people not having a spot in the last row???
my park job the other day at Sears...
PARKING.jpg

73MachI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT M6 PP ESP Magnetic
Best story ever.

Cuppy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ruby Red V6 Vert 051A
Pulled into a rest area... Almost always park in the area for cars. Thought I would try the area for trucks and came across this beauty.
image.jpg

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
Cool '69. Interesting hood.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
It's pretty clear this lot wasn't having a capacity issue...so who cares if they took two spots in the back?
Sycos that want any excuse to vandalize your car (key the sides) to "teach you a lesson" ... that's who. :mad:
Sponsored