Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

Partizan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB MT 2015
This is a private version. Incorrect firmware may damage the modules.
To get it, you need to contact the developer through the Forscan forum.

PS.See personal messages.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I activated the line lock using forscan 2.4.

Here is my instruction, but it is in Russian, use a translator.

https://www.drive2.ru/l/534176284951970263/
UPDATE: I transposed the AS-BUILT values, fixed now.

I was able to enable the line lock on my 2015 EB using Partizan's directions, below are screenshots and notes taken during the process:

Prerequisites

1. FORScan 2.4: e-mail [email protected] requesting the 2.4 test version. They responded back to me with a link to the latest test build and instructions within a day.
2. OBD II to USB interface: FORScan won't allow wireless interfaces like OBDLink MX Bluetooth version (trust me, I tried) to flash the firmware. I purchased ELS27 style interface from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Sojoy-FORSca...eywords=ELS27&qid=1561963167&s=gateway&sr=8-4). You may be able to find other cheaper versions online.
3. Battery tender/charger hooked up to the car.
4. The laptop hooked up to an outlet and ensure that auto sleep, hibernate, shutdown, etc, isn't enabled.

Directions

Under "Driver Assist", ensure that "Auto Engine Off" is turned off. You can also have it turned off by default using FORScan. I always turn this off before updating the tune to be on the safe side, but definitely turn it off for the ABS module firmware update since it'll take over 30 minutes.
1_b_auto_engine_shutoff.jpg

Fire up FORScan 2.4, connect to the car, and access AS BUILT for the ABS module.
2_view_abs_as_built_before_flash.PNG

The first four lines are hex values for your car's VIN, followed by two lines denoting options like adaptive cruise and collision avoidance system (my car doesn't have them). While the hex values for the VIN shouldn't change after the firmware update, back up the values by clicking on "Save All" just in case.
3_save_abs_as_built_before_flashing.PNG

Exit from the AS BUILT tab and go to "ABS Module firmware update". Click on "Download" to save a copy of the existing firmware in case you have to roll back.
4_abs_module_firmware_update_custom.PNG

Old firmware will be saved to your user's Documents -> CalibrationFiles directory. Move them to a safe spot, download abs_module_firmware.zip, and uncompress the files in the same directory.
1_a_abs_firmware_directory.PNG

Under the "Available" column, select the above three files in the order shown below.
4_abs_module_firmware_update_custom.PNG

Click "Program!" and you'll see the warning below. Heed it and click "Ok". If you have a wireless interface, this is where FORScan tells you that you can't continue.
5_abs_module_firmware_update_warning.PNG

I don't know exactly how long it took as I stepped away to do other things and came back periodically to check on the progress. My estimate's about 45 minutes.
6_abs_module_firmware_update_completed.PNG

You'll see "AdvancedTrac Service" warning and the dreadful wrench icon during the flashing process, which you can ignore for now.
advance_trac_service.jpg

Once the firmware update's completed, return to the AS BUILT tab for the ABS module. Notice that the VIN entry didn't change but the options lines did. If your VIN was overwritten for some reason, click on "Load All" and load from the backup. Don't worry about overwriting the options lines as they aren't valid for our application anyways.
7_abs_after_flashing.PNG

Since my car doesn't have adaptive cruise and collision avoidance system, I used the following values for the options lines:

760 02-01: 2113 3111 00E0
760-02-02: 0200 79E6

If your car has adaptive cruise and collision avoidance system, use the following:

760-02-01: 2113 3111 A080
760 02-02: 0200 79E6

If you have some weird combination not covered by the values above, check http://media.4rev4.com/s550-as-built-library/ and look at the AS BUILT values from a GT with similar options.

Once updated, click "Write All". I went over the IPC section without power cycling the ignition since writing reboots the module anyways.

8_abs_after_flash_corrected.PNG

Go to the "IPC Module configuration" (not the AS BUILT version), and enable "Line Lock Control" so you'll see it as an option.
9_ipc_line_lock_enable.PNG

Power cycle the ignition and start the engine. You should not see any AdvancedTrac warnings. "Line Lock" now shows up under "Track Apps".
line_lock.jpg

line_lock_engaged.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
I see in one of the last photos in options

Global window OPEN
Global window CLOSE

Are those key fob commands? ie. you hold the lock button, and it rolls window up, and window down? I know mine will roll them down, but I would love to enable up!

Also, would this affect any warranty stuff? I highly doubt they would pinpoint this modification to data as breaching or harming the car.

Very interested!

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I see in one of the last photos in options

Global window OPEN
Global window CLOSE

Are those key fob commands? ie. you hold the lock button, and it rolls window up, and window down? I know mine will roll them down, but I would love to enable up!

Also, would this affect any warranty stuff? I highly doubt they would pinpoint this modification to data as breaching or harming the car.

Very interested!
I haven't heard of anyone being denied warranty for using FORScan but I imagine they won't cover it if you brick a module because the battery or laptop died. I haven't messed around with the window settings but I was able to enable the police mode (turn off all lights when turning off the car), disabled the double honk when leaving the car while it's running, added navigation to Sync 2, and added blind spot detection/cross traffic alert (requires adding sensors and some splicing). Check out the thread below as there are so many settings that you can play around with to truly customize your car to your taste.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/modifying-as-built-data-guide.61773/

EDIT: You might be out of luck as this guide states, "Remote Window Open - Press and release unlock on fob, then press and hold unlock button (NOTE: Remote Window Close will not work due to hardware limitation)"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SN7v6AjN_t9rWvz0npQpcBbU_u0/edit#gid=53101868

Last edited:

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP

Sponsored

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert

Chipa777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jenia
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2017
Я не нашел, как включить давление масла в forscam 2.4

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
I am very interested in if the window thing does indeed work, I need to borrow a pc computer, I use Mac. Also if launch control shows up on a manual car.

Ive never done a burnout before, and probably wouldn't. but the launch control id be interested in using.

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Guys just be careful that you are flashing the correct cal to your car - there are numerous cals out there, specific to coupe/convertible manual/auto and region. Flashing the wrong one will not allow you to set the correct configuration (as built) that you need, which may mess up your ABS cal. Just make sure you use the exact equivalent from a V8!
Sponsored