DJH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hey Guys!

It has been a long time since I was new at anything, but I'm a new member around here.

I live in Fort Worth, TX and drive a blackv2017 GT - just as Mr. Ford made it, other than window tint. I previously owned an EcoBoost (that was black as well) and got a really good deal to switch.

D33_3024-L.png
Sponsored

EfiniRX7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost 1993 20b rx7
Hello, I recently picked up this 2015 ecoboost performance pack car. I was not sure what to expect from a mustang. I can't lie, I have driven mostly foreign cars. I never really held a real high opinion of mustangs and camaro's in the past. After driving my car at the dealer I was blown away. The handling and feel of the 6th gen mustang is fantastic. I really love this new purchase. Im hoping to run hpde events with this mustang between racing my RX7. This is a great forum as well with a ton of info. MustangCollector comes to mind with his comprehensive suspension reviews. I have never seen that level of information from a member on other forums.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Checking in. Not new to forums and definitely not new to cars. Had to find a new daily driver after a woman turned left in front of me last week and totaled my '11 Accord (V6 / 6 speed manual). I had discounted the '14 and back Mustangs when I settled on my Accord. 278HP stock, more than that after mods - but wrong wheel drive. Waiting a week to hear if my car was totaled, drove a '16 Ecoboost 6 speed by chance. Very impressed by the interior, the handling, everything about the car. Ended up sealing the deal on a new '17 Magnetic Metallic 3.7 6 speed car Tuesday night. Figured I did okay at 22K OTD with taxes and tags, no trade.

Really like the car so far. Already ordered a clutch spring, a drop in filter and narrowing down my choice for either a shifter or at least a short shift lever. Actually lucked out and heading to pick up a 3.55 take out carrier from a '17 GT this weekend. Other than exhaust - (very picky about rasp / drone, so that's still up in the air) it'll probably stay stock until I get it broken in.

Looking for wheels now. May try a trial plastidip black on the stock wheels just to see how they look - if they look good I'll take 'em to a friend and get 'em coated. If not, likely 18x9 AMR's will be on the horizon.

Already found a lot of good info searching.

coreystang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello everyone! From Shreveport, LA. I recently upgraded from a 2006 gt to this beauty 2015 gt pp.
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Very nice!

Sponsored

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Hello everyone! From Shreveport, LA. I recently upgraded from a 2006 gt to this beauty 2015 gt pp.
Congrats!!! Shreveport is my hometown as well

DarthStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
New to the group. Bought my used '15 GT Premium two weeks ago. Excited about being part of the group. Have already started searching though old posts regarding questions I've had. Looking forward to talking and getting to know some of you on here. Attached are photos, all stock as of now. Really looking forward to driving this baby around. I find myself finding excuses to leave the house, just to drive it around. Anyhow, good to be here,

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Welcome!

Snoyote

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey Everyone!

New to the forums. I've been creepin':ninja: on here for a while now. Figured I'd sign up. I have a 2017 Mustang GT. Bay Area, CA
1iiypu.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Hey Everyone!

New to the forums. I've been creepin':ninja: on here for a while now. Figured to sign up. I have a 2017 Mustang GT. Bay Area, CA
1iiypu.jpg
Welcome and nice ride! :cheers:

I'm organizing a benefit car show in the north bay for fire relief and would love to see you and your badass ride out there! Hit me up on my IG (info in my sig) for the details!

Enjoy the forum! :thumbsup:

Snoyote

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Welcome and nice ride! :cheers:

I'm organizing a benefit car show in the north bay for fire relief and would love to see you and your badass ride out there! Hit me up on my IG (info in my sig) for the details!

Enjoy the forum! :thumbsup:
Thanks! That sounds awesome! You'll hear from me soon.
Sponsored