Sponsored

Ecoboost Rental Impressions from a long time SN95 owner.

OP
OP
Kevin08

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
try driving a SN95 terminator Cobra and then gimme a review lol
Ha! If I had access to drive one I would. Most of the 03/04 Cobras around here (and most modded Mustangs in general) are driven by young enlisted Navy guys. They've mostly got an elitism superiority complex thing with their cars, and wouldn't care to talk with a guy driving a tired old V6, let alone let him drive their car. They never keep their cars long anyway and usually sell when they TDY.

I wanted a Mach 1 or Cobra for a while, but decided that when I bought a new car, it would have to have an updated interior. The SN95's is just so plasticky and dated. The S197 didn't do it for me either since it just reminded me of a truck on the inside, but the S550 is fantastic.
Sponsored

blkandgud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium
For whatever reason, the Mach 460 sound system just sounded way better than the Shaker 500 system. I always found that system to be the weaker part of newer Mustangs.

OP
OP
Kevin08

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Hey Kev, you got more pictures to post

Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures of the rental. Definitely could have gotten a decent one of it parked on St. Charles, though. I just have a shot of the ceramic seats.

Though if you want to see my Newedge (so exciting!), this is the last photo I took of it before it suffered some unfortunate interstate road debris damage (which took out the chin spoiler, my fog lights, and put some major paint stress damage on the front bumper):
IMG_4147.JPG

Sponsored

MadMoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stuff
Nice review. Don't see too many people from around Pensacola on here lol. I'm up in Milton. I think you'll really enjoy the GT, I'm contemplating picking up a used one in the next year since they depreciate so quickly.

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures of the rental. Definitely could have gotten a decent one of it parked on St. Charles, though. I just have a shot of the ceramic seats.

Though if you want to see my Newedge (so exciting!), this is the last photo I took of it before it suffered some unfortunate interstate road debris damage (which took out the chin spoiler, my fog lights, and put some major paint stress damage on the front bumper):
thats a really nice SN95 man!!! good job with it!