Sponsored

Gen 2 Voodoo block for Coyote build

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Pics of the 5.2 block I just picked up from Devin Hyde (Go Hyde Racing/Ford) at this thread: Block pics
Curious to wear the oil squirter feeds are? I read they are in the valley vs. the main but I didn't see them.
Very nice . I see @80FoxCoupe already answered your question about the squirters .
Few differences between voodoo 2 and predator ..... Not sure there is difference strength wise and the former is usually a few $hundred cheaper .

These blocks are such great value , I have picked up 3 of the “Gen 2 “ voodoo’s and a predator(got a deal with 5.2 crank /gen 2 voodoo pistons /Manley rods for $3400) in the last year .😎
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Got confirmation, part number KR3Z-6010-A

Contact my man Devin at Go Hyde Racing for your Ford parts...he has awesome prices. [email protected].
Not that it really matters but you should get a refund on the price since you got the GR3Z block (voodoo)
😎

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice !!!👍🏾👍🏾
can I have the old one ?😬

windsor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Ha. He took it with him, regrettably. But now he has that and several others in stock.

Sponsored

DanielElCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gtcs
You can use the 5.0 crank in the 5.2 block without issue. 5.0 heads bolts up no problem as well.

Your problem will be getting DI pistons with the little dish in the middle, those might need to be custom for the 5.2 bore.
I went with the same pistons you specify for my gen 2 coyote car with gen 2 coyote heads. Will I have any issues with it as long as I’m going e85 only? Sorry to bring back a old thread thanks!

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I went with the same pistons you specify for my gen 2 coyote car with gen 2 coyote heads. Will I have any issues with it as long as I’m going e85 only? Sorry to bring back a old thread thanks!
That’s what I have, gen 2 heads with gen 2 crank and the GT500 block. Everything swapped over no problems.

It’s the gen 3 heads that have DI, they will probably need the little dish in the piston to distribute the fuel spray properly