Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
What do I recommend for this price range? Here is a package for "similar" cost that I would recommend. No BMR parts either.

Steeda Pro-Action Dampers $480 (retail)
Eibach Pro Plus Springs AND Sway Bars $609 (retail)
FRPP Toe Knuckle Bearing $70 (retail)

This kit gives you dampers that are likely as good or better than the Track Dampers....sway bars with more adjustability and stops on both F/R and the same toe-knuckle bearing kit. The Steeda dampers are also backed by a lifetime warranty.

This kit would also come with the Eibach Pro Kit, which is a Linear design with very effective rates. I would use those over most any other springs any day of the week.

The downfall is that the parts need assembled. In that case, the FP kit has the advantage.
Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4

CTH621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT, 2022 Shelby GT500
Are the FRPP front struts and rear shocks monotubes? Debating between getting a base GT350 pair of front monotube struts plus rear PP monotube shocks for my base GT or just getting a set of FRPP front and rear dampers...

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are the FRPP front struts and rear shocks monotubes? Debating between getting a base GT350 pair of front monotube struts plus rear PP monotube shocks for my base GT or just getting a set of FRPP front and rear dampers...
Yes they are monotube.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Both are mono tubes. FRPP shocks and struts are actually my favorite compare to koni and steeda.

And yes all the gt and EB come with PP rear toe links. Ask me how i know. lol

As far as the stoppers on the sway bars, You can go to ace hardware and purchase 2 for pretty cheap if you need it.

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Just get the FRPP kit and don't mix and match unless you are willing to drop good amount of cash. I been threw it and i would recommend you just getting the FRPP kit.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
So, it doesn't look like any of these kits come with anything like the Steeda IRS subframe braces. Do you guys usually add them as well? I put them on my base EB- mostly to solve the DL vibration problem but the handling benefit is really noticeable. I can't lower my car at all or it won't go over the rain gutter going into my driveway- but I could add stiffer swaybars- recommendations?

rcb020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I plan to get the FRPP track handling pack and add the FRPP aluminum subframe bushings "M-5872-M" to secure the IRS. Not messing with the differential bushings though, not worth NVH for DD.

I have not heard of the issue with the front sway bar shifting before, can the "stoppers" from the PP front sway bar be transferred to the one that comes in the track handling pack?

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
I went with the FRPP track pack, and installed the Steeda Stop the Hop and diff bushings all at once.
Not too harsh, but I dont daily drive it, this is only the occasional joy ride car, but I am pleased and the wife thinks it handles a lot better as well.
I also installed the MGW shifter, and frankly would recommend that as your first mod before trying out the different suspension pack.
i'll bet you $10 that and that alone will increase your enjoyment of the car exponentially.

GTPaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 Sequoia
I was having the front sway bar issue. Mine shifted to the driver side a month after I installed the FRPP kit. And would bang on the frame every time you go over a bump. I probably re-adjusted it 3 times in the 8 months I've had it. I since installed lateral locks and its holding fine.

Sponsored

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
I was having the front sway bar issue. Mine shifted to the driver side a month after I installed the FRPP kit. And would bang on the frame every time you go over a bump. I probably re-adjusted it 3 times in the 8 months I've had it. I since installed lateral locks and its holding fine.
Thanks for providing a solution for people. If I get the FRPP Track Pack I would like to get these so I never have to worry about it. Can you post a link for the ones you bought?

GTPaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 Sequoia
Yes only the front. The rear sway bars already have them built in.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thank you for the information, this should be helpful to anyone who runs into this situation. :clap2:
Sponsored