- Thread starter
So, I came over from the corvette world and have a few things that have caught my attention in these first 7 days. Please don’t take any of this negatively, I am really enjoying/loving my Mach.
Now the good
1. Not sure if it’s an optical illusion or I have some hood bounce.-mostly noticed at high speeds or rough roads.
2. Steering gets easily upset with road irregularities when pushing the car aggressively through corners-alignmen? Cardoes track straight.
3. It’s easy to get the rear to step out when accelerating out of a corner-driver issue I just have to get more used to the car.
4. I need to find some nice rock guards like the ones I bought from ACS Composites for my C7’s and C8.
5. The B&O sound system lacks volume-I need that extra bit like Spinal Taps’s guitar amps.
6. How do I get it to default to “Sport+”?
Now the good
1. This car is 100 times more fun to pilot than the C8 was-The only time I enjoyed the C8 was when I was trying to push it to its limits.
2.the interior is absolutely perfect with an intelligent controls laid out.
3. The manual transmission is perfect for this car-I wouldn’t have it without it.
4.The leather seats and overall ride quality is extremely comfortable for me.
5. I can get in and out of it without rolling, hurting myself or kicking the [email protected] out of the door.